PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
lizzie1955 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default Help Setting Up an LG Cookie KP 500 with Blau.de - 20-05-2010, 12:55

I need help! I just purchased an unlocked LG Cookie KP 500. I plan to use it in Germany with my Blau.de SIM card. I've used a SIM card for voice many times but this is the first time I'm going to be adding a data package so that I can check e-mail as well.

I went to Blau.de and in addition "Data Options" in the "Mobile Internet", there's a section called "Mobile Set-Up for Mobile Internet (see below). Here's where I get lost. I have no idea of how to access these settings and what to do with them once I get them.

Any help getting this phone set up would be most appreciated.

Thanks

You need a WAP / Internet enabled phone.
For your phone, you need the correct settings for the mobile Internet. blau.de-Kunden können sich diese nach dem Einloggen kostenlos zuschicken lassen. blau.de customers can acquire these after logging can send for free.
Unser Datendienst steht Ihnen ohne Anmeldung oder vertragliche Bindung sofort zur Verfügung. Our data service is available without registration or contractual relationship immediately. Sobald Sie Ihr WAP/Internet fähiges Handy für das mobile Internet konfiguriert haben, können Sie direkt lossurfen. Once you have configured your WAP / Internet enabled mobile phone for the mobile Internet, you can start surfing right.

Zu den WAP-Einstellungen The WAP settings