PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
enfield (Offline)

Default 31-08-2010, 20:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzie1955 View Post
Seller said to send back card and he would refund or send a Fonic card. Claimed he ran out of Fonics and didn't know I needed data...
Same thing has happened to me on eBay. The seller sent me a Lidl SIM card. The interesting part is that the plastic cover says LIDL while the actual SIM card says FONIC on it.....

I have emailed the seller asking for clarification.... I guess I will sent this card back and buy a FONIC SIM on arrival in Frankfurt

Old
  (#2)
lizzie1955 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 05-09-2010, 14:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by enfield View Post
Same thing has happened to me on eBay. The seller sent me a Lidl SIM card. The interesting part is that the plastic cover says LIDL while the actual SIM card says FONIC on it.....

I have emailed the seller asking for clarification.... I guess I will sent this card back and buy a FONIC SIM on arrival in Frankfurt
Is the actual SIM card (not the plastic cover) blue or yellow? If the card is blue it [U]may[U] actually be a Fonic card. That said, I can't imagine why he would send a Fonic card with a Lidl cover

Old
  (#3)
enfield (Offline)

Default 06-09-2010, 15:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzie1955 View Post
Is the actual SIM card (not the plastic cover) blue or yellow? If the card is blue it [U]may[U] actually be a Fonic card. That said, I can't imagine why he would send a Fonic card with a Lidl cover
Here's the pic. Notice FONIC on the SIM card and LIDL on the plastic cover. God only knows!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	59  

Tags
fonic, germany