View Single Post
Old
  (#220)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 12-08-2007, 11:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
On a positive note, I just got an AT&T ld bill for a call I made into an Isle of Man sim card in July to check it out and indeed the rate was the same as a UK mobile so one would suppose termination fees on UM+, at least for now, would be the same as UK mobiles but distressingly we've seen what happend with Liechtenstein, Iceland and Estonia....will this hold?
Chances are that they will hold. The +44 mobile is used but many other carries and +44 is a major international destination.

Lichtenstein, Iceland and some of the other small countries are just verlittle traffice but when termination is huge it is easy just to charge everyting to lichtenstein mobile at a very high rate.
For +44 I asume that most international operators will use a fixed price for +44 mobile as lost of traffice going tom+44 mobile will not be the roaming free cards.
If you take lichtenstein I asume most of the trafic is to roaming free cards.

I agree with you and have said it before the high cost to call +423 mobile is killing the card and +44 is a good alternative now. I does indeed seem that they rushed it onto the market as some things are not working perfect, the reason for me not to use my um+ card untill it has been solved.