PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Stu (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default Slightly OT: Call Divert Rates on T-Mobile DE - 14-04-2012, 15:02

A close friend is visiting us in the States and has a TMobile DE contract phone. I set her up with a Stuttgart Sipgate landline number which runs through my Asterisks box. I am loaning her a TMobile-USA SIM for the states which is on the unlimited Talk & Text for $2 a day plan and am forwarding her Sipgate number to it.

My question is what is T-Mobile DE going to charge her for the call divert from a German mobile to a German landline. She is on contract with them, but knows nothing about her plan. I am only looking for an educated guess. I know every plan is different, but she is completely clueless and before you say it, it is not language, it isn't. She grew up in Capetown and lived twelve years in the US Both her English and German are native level fluency.

Old
  (#2)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 14-04-2012, 15:51

As you properly say the costs of diversions varies between tariff plans but it may cost from € 0.00 to € 0.29. If your friend could cast an eye on her last bill she could find out on which tariff plan she is enabling more precise information.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com