Prepaid Fan

Default 23-12-2005, 11:44

yeah, its just a test number in our closed group

Old
  (#12)
kinggdogg (Offline)
Official Member

Default 01-02-2006, 07:29

I want to give travelSIM a try as a backup number on an upcoming trip to Russia but I can't seem to purchase the TravelSIM on either of the websites. Does anyone happen to have information about the cost of the SIM and how to obtain it?

Thanks

Old
  (#13)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 01-02-2006, 09:49

You have to contact them by e-mail

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#14)
0700700 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 01-02-2006, 23:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi
You have to contact them by e-mail
they have not replied to me yet, Effendi , what is the price of the strater pack ? thanks

Old
  (#15)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-02-2006, 08:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700
they have not replied to me yet, Effendi , what is the price of the strater pack ? thanks
It was 10? time ago, when I got mine and updated the pages here on Prepaid, but if they don't answer... I don't know what to do!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#16)
kinggdogg (Offline)
Official Member

Default 03-02-2006, 19:59

They also have not yet replied to my email

Old
  (#17)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 04-02-2006, 10:01

I'll try to contact them for you. I let you know.

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#18)
kinggdogg (Offline)
Official Member

Default 07-02-2006, 02:01

AndreA,

Thanks for contacting them. Onzoone replied to my email yesterday saying that they would have an online shop up "soon". They also said that it would be possible to recharge directly from the website.

They didn't seem very interested in selling me a SIM Card immediately for my trip in a few weeks. They also did not answer my questions about the cost of the card and how much credit was in the starter kit.

I guess I'll wait and see if the site goes up in the next week or so, or maybe I'll just pass and stick with UM. Free incoming in Russia is what most attracted me.

Thanks again for your help!

Old
  (#19)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 07-02-2006, 02:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggdogg
AndreA,

Thanks for contacting them. Onzoone replied to my email yesterday saying that they would have an online shop up "soon". They also said that it would be possible to recharge directly from the website.

They didn't seem very interested in selling me a SIM Card immediately for my trip in a few weeks. They also did not answer my questions about the cost of the card and how much credit was in the starter kit.

I guess I'll wait and see if the site goes up in the next week or so, or maybe I'll just pass and stick with UM. Free incoming in Russia is what most attracted me.

You could purchase a rebranded TravelSim card from Telestial at Telestial Explorer Link that comes with $10 US of credit and Telestial will load refills for you by phone or by web order(while the ad doesn't say TravelSim, rates and the incoming country code indicate it is). As PowerLifter noted in the thread I started on this card, the card is probably selling for a hefty premium over the face value, but if you are going to receive a lot of incoming calls (or use CBW or Enlinea as a workaround for cheaper outgoing calls) it might be worth a try.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype

Old
  (#20)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 07-02-2006, 07:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggdogg
AndreA,

they replied me you can transfer money to their bank account and they ship the card when i asked them. cost would be 20 Euro including 10 Euro starting money on the card. Maybe they dont wanna ship to the US cause wiring is more expensive and difficult.

chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Tags
travelsim, travelsimshop