PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#71)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 12-07-2009, 10:19

@Benx aka [name removed].
Our TOS are clear, we do not reimburse shipping fees. Yes, we did lose >$30 on shipping fees. Our loss.
Yes we will refund your order in full although you did receive the SIM [excluding shipping fees].
It is our right to refuse serving any customer insulting our employees via emails.
If you want to keep this argument in public forum so be it.
Regards,
Florian Seroussi

Last edited by andy; 12-07-2009 at 10:42.. Reason: privacy

Old
  (#72)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 12-07-2009, 14:43

@Florian: Any ideas when the CDR will work? Some collegues already tried out our 2 cards and they were very content with it. But without itemized billing we can not use it for business use. The accountants will kill us if we just write "50$ = phone bill"...

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#73)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 12-07-2009, 20:29

Benx and Florian:

I have said it before, customer service is what really separates all the various SIM sellers. Some, like Ekit, are available 24/7 and stand by their product. Ekit has been very good to me in solving problems, even though the problems seem to have been with my own phone.

As for cutting off and canceling service because of some "insulting" e-mails, that's Florian's decision. And while I have not seen the e-mails, having a customer wait over 50 business days to receive a SIM, (due to your failure to properly calculate shipping), says a lot about your company. And naturally his credit card was charged when the SIM was ordered.

Who wants to deal with a SIM company that doesn't deliver on their product, and then sticks the client because he sends some angry follow up e-mails when the SIM doesn't show up. For me, I would never give Florian or Celltrek any business. For Benx, maybe your credit card company can help.

Old
  (#74)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 12-07-2009, 22:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
@Florian: Any ideas when the CDR will work? Some collegues already tried out our 2 cards and they were very content with it. But without itemized billing we can not use it for business use. The accountants will kill us if we just write "50$ = phone bill"...

Chris
1st and most important you can get your CDRs anytime by just sending an email to support AT celtrek.
We are finalizing our APIs, they are technically ready we are in testing phase.

Old
  (#75)
cizake (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 12-07-2009, 23:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBlack_111 View Post
Benx and Florian:

I have said it before, customer service is what really separates all the various SIM sellers. Some, like Ekit, are available 24/7 and stand by their product. Ekit has been very good to me in solving problems, even though the problems seem to have been with my own phone.

As for cutting off and canceling service because of some "insulting" e-mails, that's Florian's decision. And while I have not seen the e-mails, having a customer wait over 50 business days to receive a SIM, (due to your failure to properly calculate shipping), says a lot about your company. And naturally his credit card was charged when the SIM was ordered.

Who wants to deal with a SIM company that doesn't deliver on their product, and then sticks the client because he sends some angry follow up e-mails when the SIM doesn't show up. For me, I would never give Florian or Celltrek any business. For Benx, maybe your credit card company can help.
You are right and we invest a lot in customer service. It might not be enough but we are a low cost provider. We cannot have more people picking up the phone without an impact on our prices.
As for shipping fees - yes there is a problem on some destination. We rely on 3rd parties to guarantee their prices and guess what? they don't.
Bottom line and for whatever reason you cannot/should not call people names. That's a basic rule in our society.
We work hard, very hard to provide our services. We operate under the same company since 2006. Never operated from overseas and we report to FCC.
So far in 4 years we can count on one hand unhappy customers with over >130.000 SIM delivered.
We will continue our best to provide excellent customer service.

Thanks for reading.

Old
  (#76)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 13-07-2009, 05:21

Cizake:

I know how hard customer service can be. I owned a company that had to handle customer service calls too. I told my staff that they did not have to take any foul language.

But that said, you acknowledged that the extra shipping charge was caused by your vendor. Maybe for a company that has shipped 130,000 SIM's you would have been better off shipping the SIM right away, even if you had to pay an extra $30, then gotten the money back from your vendor. $30 can buy an awful lot of good will. And we would not be having this conversation.

Old
  (#77)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 13-07-2009, 12:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by cizake View Post
1st and most important you can get your CDRs anytime by just sending an email to support AT celtrek.
We are finalizing our APIs, they are technically ready we are in testing phase.
oh, very well! I'll try that. Thanks

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#78)
bones_boy (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 16-07-2009, 02:22

Celtrek has documented a list on their website that lists their roaming partners in 213 countries and 494 network operators. Rather impressive. I can vouch for Qatar and Libya - callbacks weren't consistent in Libya but they worked from time to time.

http://www.globalroaming.mobi/pdf/Gl...20partners.pdf

Old
  (#79)
monkeyboy (Offline)
Official Member

Default 17-07-2009, 20:05

Is anyone who was a previous customer of Celtrek really happy with how they've handled this transition? 2+ months later, they finally ship me a new SIM and took $20 out of my account... I find that unreasonable...

Old
  (#80)
Benx (Offline)

Default Global Roaming = Global Warning II - 18-07-2009, 20:56

To Cizake:
I am glad you publicly repeated your money back promise, made originally on 10 July 2009, because of your failure to provide the claimed service. As of today, 18 July 2009, the money still has not reached its rightful owner.
My e-mails that you find so offending also included several promises and sharing my experience was only one of them.
I was a bit amused about your mentioning your right to refuse service. Let's be frank: You never did. On the contrary, it was me, wasn't it, who offered you two or three times to cancel my order and return my money if you can't deliver.

To everybody else:
I apologize to people on this forum for conducting this sort of conversation here because normally such things should be sorted out with the claims department. On the other hand, this is authentic real-life experience that has its value for purchase decisions.
I will be away from this forum until the end of August for holiday travel (using a global SIM from somebody else), so I will not be able to respond to Cizake's input even if he decides to publish my name, address or credit card number. But I will come back after that and hopefully report that all's well that ends well.