PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Ukap (Offline)
Official Member

Default Easyroam - 02-02-2009, 14:54

I have used United Mobile for the last 3 years with great success. I have both the 423 and 44 cards.
I need to add credit but feel nervous to do so now. I wonder about the company stability and I am not sure about the incoming "free" rate added. I have been looking for alternatives for a trip in April.
I looked at easyroam.co.uk. The prices seem good but I would like some reviews on the quality of calls and customer service. The website does not inspire me - it contains mistakes and looks amateur. Not sure if I want to trust them with my CC details.
Looked at globalroam.com also. Found it difficult to understand their services and pricing. I was a fomer user of callbackworld until the rates went high. How does globalroam compare with callbackworld?
Do you have other suggestions for a trip to Europe (Portugal/Spain/Italy/UK/Monaco/Gibraltar for 3 weeks?)

Old
  (#2)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-02-2009, 15:29

I have placed a review here of his card and works fine.

If you don't want to spend to much money just buy the card and topup whenever you need to.

I used to have UM +44 and +423 but after they decided to add 19 cent setup cost for incoming and blegium 9i am there most of the time) not free roaming anymore I don't use them anymore.

Be carefull to read the fineprint there are many cards that require minimum usage every x mont's or they charge you. some have rules like max ratio incoming outgoing.

Easyroam as you read in my review is not the cheapest but it works fine for me.

Old
  (#3)
easyroam- (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default Website - 02-02-2009, 20:26

Thank you for your comments Ukap.

Yes our easyroam website is basic. We are in the process of updating our site. However our main website now is travelsim.co.uk

If you have questions. You are welcome to call our customer service number on 646 810 8629 (New York) or 253 243 3001 (Washington) who will be happy to answer any questions.

Old
  (#4)
Ukap (Offline)
Official Member

Default 02-02-2009, 21:09

I went to the travelsim site. I only saw the phone and sim pacakage. Can a sim be purchased separately? I could not see how to do that.

Old
  (#5)
easyroam- (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 03-02-2009, 09:31

Hello Ukap.

To purchase sim card only, Click on "Buy Now / Purchase" on our website.

travelsim.co.uk