PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 18-03-2010, 09:31

One other option......Yes , we are still here.....

Will be paytoomobile.....Cards are delivered from the Oberthur Factory March 31.....

the revolution will start soon

PaytooMobile - We make your money mobile

Off course , all former customers will get their SIM, and credit

We will be present at the MVNO summit in May to Barcelona.....as we have allready 4 MVNO who will integrate Paytoo to their system.

Ps) message for the modo......i know.....

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#12)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 18-03-2010, 09:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post

Off course , all former customers will get their SIM, and credit
Given that they haven't had a working SIM for over a year, I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of them would be happy with just the credit returned

Old
  (#13)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 18-03-2010, 12:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Given that they haven't had a working SIM for over a year, I wouldn't be surprised if plenty of them would be happy with just the credit returned
You will be surprised to know how many customers are still waitting to have a real good product in hand......

Old
  (#14)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 18-03-2010, 12:20

Well, a good product is one thing... Making it last is another. My dead SIM box is full.

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#15)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 18-03-2010, 12:42

After all the disappointments, you'll be surprised to know how many customers are not waiting around, and have moved on.

There are lots of options out there, with a dwindling number of potential customers. So, unless you come up with a product with features/prices that will undercut the competion, it will be a tough market to break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
You will be surprised to know how many customers are still waitting to have a real good product in hand......

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#16)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 19-03-2010, 11:18

first we will sell the product in a retail scenario, not only online, and we have allready around 200 000 stores ready for the distribution....

It's true that it's a long shoot and we have been waitting a little more than expected in order to have the full picture realised.....

BUT.....

Now we are in the battle position

Last edited by andy; 19-03-2010 at 11:52.. Reason: ok, you've mentioned it, now don't start spamming multiple links again

Old
  (#17)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 20-03-2010, 15:08

I am not familiar with Paytoo Mobile so I checked their web site. They have a section called Paytoo Fees. I am not sure I understand the fee structure. Not the rates, the fees.

Looks like their is a 5% fee to prepay using a credit card or Paypal. Using a Prepaid Master Card (debit card?): Monthly Administrative Fee is 2.95. And an Inactive Fee (90 days) of 5.00

Old
  (#18)
snidely (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 24-03-2010, 04:41

Seems like you would get a U.S. number. Rates are very good for U.S. users. We all need to remember there don't seem to be the heavy users on this forum that a SIM provider would need to stay in business and make money. A few dollars a month in fees would be a drop in the bucket for a real business user.
What would put a lot (all?) of these intl. providers out of business is if T-Mobile US brought back the 30 cent incoming rate for roaming in many countries that some old T-M users still have.

Make use of T-M's UMA/wifi free calling from any place in the world with access to wifi. I use an LG G6, wife an S7)
A/o Oct 20, 2013 no need for intl prepaid as T-Mobile U.S. includes voice roaming at 20¢/min (in and out)., unlimited text (in and out), and unlimited data in 140+ countries.

My Plan -[6 lines] U.S. T-Mobile unlimited minutes (incoming and outgoing), unlimited text, fast data on each line. that $145/mo. total! . (In U.S. no surcharge for calling a cell.) If a line exceeds 2G of data in a month, pay $10 more for that line. [That only happens a couple times/year.