PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#71)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 07-05-2012, 13:22

my personal experience with these guys is that their service sucks!

Old
  (#72)
OneSimCard (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 21-05-2012, 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesimcard User View Post
Hi All,
Recently one of my OneSimCard PEN numbers was changed by the OneSimCard staff without my consent and wish!
I don't think it's normal. May be I am wrong. Could anybody please share their similar stories?
I am using OneSimCard services for business purposes and I placed one of my PEN numbers online on my website and then within some time I received an "apology" letter notifying me about my PEN number change!
Here is the text:
Hello Vitaliy,
We truly apologize, but we updated your Israeli PEN to a new number that you can now access in your account: xxxxxxxxxxxxx.
We apologize, however your old Israeli PEN will no longer be active.
Thank you,
OneSimCard Support
Hi Vitaliy, as you were explained, there was a technical problem with your Israeli number causing it to no longer work. Since the problem could not be fixed, we provided you with a new Israeli number. This is an extremely rare occurrence. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you.

Old
  (#73)
OneSimCard (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 21-05-2012, 18:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
I have used them in The past, and in my opinion, compared to a lot of similar companies that just cancel your sim card and disappear with your credit without an explanation, they seem to be quite stable.
Thanks Bossman -- our company (Belmont Telecom, Inc.) has been in business since 1994. We are privately held, profitable and growing rapidly. We have watched many other companies over the years appear and then disappear just as quickly leaving their customers on the hook.

Old
  (#74)
Pasquale Miranda (Offline)

Default POOR ONESIMCARD customer service - 31-05-2012, 17:26

The customer service is terrible- They billed for a charger that they shipped NOT working. I both e-mailed and called -but they simply denied it was shipped out that way-seems like an easy way to pad their invoices!!!
BE CAREFUL BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE!!!

Also my bill for 1 week rental for european iphone was $288.
My friend traveling with me -called Verizon to switch on international and her bill was less than 1/2 mine (using her US phone)

This is the last time I use a Phone rental service and definitely the last time I ever use ONESIMCARD

Old
  (#75)
OneSimCard (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 14-06-2012, 21:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquale Miranda View Post
The customer service is terrible- They billed for a charger that they shipped NOT working. I both e-mailed and called -but they simply denied it was shipped out that way-seems like an easy way to pad their invoices!!!
BE CAREFUL BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE!!!

Also my bill for 1 week rental for european iphone was $288.
My friend traveling with me -called Verizon to switch on international and her bill was less than 1/2 mine (using her US phone)

This is the last time I use a Phone rental service and definitely the last time I ever use ONESIMCARD
Pasquale -- you chose to rent the most expensive package (iPhone) at $99.95 for the first week and $9.95 for each additional day (your rental was for 11 total days). You could have rented a basic phone for $19.95. You also chose to buy insurance for the iPhone at $2.99 per day, plus there was the cost of Ground shipping. You only used $80 of actual airtime (avg $7.27 per day) and I encourage you to compare your friend's per minute charges from Verizon to yours and you will see how much you saved on actual usage.

Regarding the damaged iPhone AC charger -- the charger was brand new and everything is fully tested before shipping out our rental packages. You returned an OLD CHARGER with damage to it that had clearly been used for a long time, not the brand new charger we shipped. Here is a picture of the old, used, broken charger you returned:

Old
  (#76)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-07-2012, 19:56

Starting July 2nd data roaming service in ‪European Union‬ for only $0.65 per MB! was $1/mb

Old
  (#77)
OneSimCard (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 02-07-2012, 20:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsotirop View Post
Starting July 2nd data roaming service in ‪European Union‬ for only $0.65 per MB! was $1/mb
The exact list of countries with the new 65c/MB data rate ($0.006/10kB billing increment) is as follows:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK, Vatican City.

http://www.onesimcard.com/rates

Old
  (#78)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-07-2012, 09:54

now free incoming calls in bulgaria but outgoing calls in Bulgaria are now more expensive...

Old
  (#79)
OneSimCard (Offline)
DEALER
Official Member

Default 06-07-2012, 23:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsotirop View Post
now free incoming calls in bulgaria but outgoing calls in Bulgaria are now more expensive...
Outgoing call rates from Bulgaria have not changed:

Incoming calls to EU number: free
Incoming calls to US or other extra number: 20c/min
Outgoing calls: 75c/min
Outgoing calls to another OneSimCard user: 25c/min

http://www.onesimcard.com/rates

Old
  (#80)
joeljcj2 (Offline)

Default rent a phone and use it ,easy and cheap? - 29-08-2012, 03:27

-what l are they talking about?
what are smses? do i care?
i want to rent a phone, call hotels, etc. for 3 weeks --price rteasonably
i want to use it in poland lithuania latvia estonia
just to call hotels, call home, etc

will i rent this phone, receve it, open it up, and use it without a masters in electrical engineering or computer sciences or programming