PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
cloud9 (Offline)
DEALER
Amateur Member

Default C9 Services - 14-01-2009, 22:59

Guys,

Just thought you may be interested to know that during December we migrated all our resellers and subscribers to our long awaited new service that had been planned to take place in Mid 2008.

However, we are there now and all resellers now are running with the new service. If you have any C9/Wire9 reseller based sims (+4478722 or +4477000) based sims that you now cant get working please contact your reseller or feel free let me know as these now need to be replaced but the MSISDN's can be maintained and there should be no costs associated with the replacement.

For information this upgrade now gives us access to operators in over 206 countries on 567 networks! Now thats Global Coverage!!

If you heard any rumblings of it being anything else than an upgrade like unfortunately is common in this particular market especially at the moment then rest assured that was not the case.

This upgraded service is working incredibly well in even the most uncommon destinations that the other providers cannot reach.

Any questions or comments, you know where I am

Cheers

David

Old
  (#2)
WooF (Offline)
Amateur Member

Thumbs down 206 countries ? - 15-01-2009, 04:56

Sounds good, But be realistic

What were looking for is "free roaming" How many free roaming countries do you have.

Goglobalsim had Ukraine as free roaming, but this changed very quickly.
they now charge €0.90 / $1.22. This is more than my orange contract phone

If I have the auto top-up option, The auto top-up point is set at £10
They keep a minimum of £10 on my account so they will always have £10 of my money in there bank account.

Old
  (#3)
cloud9 (Offline)
DEALER
Amateur Member

Default 15-01-2009, 14:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WooF View Post
Sounds good, But be realistic

What were looking for is "free roaming" How many free roaming countries do you have.

Goglobalsim had Ukraine as free roaming, but this changed very quickly.
they now charge €0.90 / $1.22. This is more than my orange contract phone

If I have the auto top-up option, The auto top-up point is set at £10
They keep a minimum of £10 on my account so they will always have £10 of my money in there bank account.
Hi,

As the operator rather than just a reseller we let our resellers set all of their own prices, so some may or may not offer free roaming in different places depending on their own business plans. The cost of calls and IOT charges has changed dramatically during the last couple of months due to the currency fluctuations between sterling, the euro and dollar.

Unfortunately you need to check each resellers rates individually!

Cheers

David

Tags
cloud9