PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
holo (Offline)

Unhappy TIM INTERNET START - connection problem - 30-07-2013, 20:47

Hi All,

Bought TIM simcard in May and activated some internet for 10 Euro + 5 for activation. 5 remained on balance. BTW it is very expensive and quite hard to find someone who speaks English here in Italy. Went back home for almost two months and back couple days ago. Balance 0. Find out, that internet will try to renew for next month by it self. Stupid idea. Anyway internet worked finde.

Just yesterday I went to the euronics shop and activated Internet Start for 12+5 Euro. Set APN for ibox.tim.it and received SMS "La tua offerta Internet e attiva!... But unfortunately I can't obtain connection to the internet. Mobile data is enabled, APN ibox, network mode auto. Phone - samsung S3 mini.

Any advice before I will go back to shop (and spend again one hour to find somebody who speaks English.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 05-08-2013, 15:30

Uhm, that's strange, if you got that SMS the option is active. Did you check your credit if it's not 0 again? At 0 you cannot use internet...

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim