PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Sovemc (Offline)

Arrow [BiH] Prepaid SIM for 1 month at Medjugorje - 19-09-2014, 10:55

Hello everyone,

I was pleased to see your website and I have a question to ask you.

My girlfriend part Medjugorje for the beginning of October and there will be a month to do his thesis.
Giving a glance I saw that there Eronet the company and that it was in Medjugorje there is a shop that sells services to this phone line. Confirm?

You essentially need an adapter to be able to communicate with Italy (relatives, etc. ..) I see that the costs are about 0.89 Euro cents per minute. Correct?

You can 'buy a prepaid card of this type, or are there limitations? (eg the can 'buy only those with the Bosnian nationality, etc ...)

There are other types of prepaid card / phone lines that might be right for her? With perhaps including Internet data packets? The cost? The affordable all in Medjugorje (will not have a means of transport with which to move)

As a last thing: if you call her relatives, how much is the cost per minute from Italy to Bosnia?

Thank you in advance for your precious help and waiting for your reply.

Best regards
Alessandro

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 23-09-2014, 10:59

Hello Alessandro.
First of all please write just 1 post, there's no need to write 4 and remember English is the only language used on this forum.

As I wrote back by e-mail in Italian, ERONET is the Bosnian-Croatian operator so it should have good coverage in Međugorje since it's in the Hercegovina region where mostly Croatian Catholics live.

Their prepaid offer is called !hej and as far as I know you can buy the prepaid card without any document (in any case you'll have your id).

Here are the rates (click on CJENIK !HEJ TARIFA):
http://www.hteronet.ba/privatni-kori.../hej-savrsena/

International calls are "Međunarodni pozivi". Italy should be in Zona I.

You can find more information in English about data bundles here:
http://prepaidwithdata.wikia.com/wik...nd_Herzegovina

About the rates for calling a Bosnian number from Italy it really depends on your Italian operator. I think the best solution would be to use Skype or something similar.

As I wrote in my e-mail, I think a cheaper solution would be to buy an IZI prepaid card, which is a virtual operator roaming on BH Telecom network which has much cheaper rates (half to call Italy). Here in Slovenia you can buy IZI cards at petrol stations, it's probably the same in Bosnia.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim