PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#1)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Arrow We changed forum board once again: do you have some problems? - 20-12-2006, 07:30

I apologize for moving to a different board for the second time in 1 month, anyway this one should be the best (and most expensive!) one, so I hope there won't be any big issues.

Of course, as every time I set up a new board, there will be some little problems, and surely some differences compared to the old ones. If you see something "wrong" let me know in this thread. I'm going to add some "mods" to make the forum better and better, but I need some free time, maybe tonight I'll put on something else.

I put the "last posts" on the homepage, but unfortuantely it's at the bottom of the page, which makes it a bit unuseful. Tonight, if I'm not too tired, I'll try to find the way to move it at the top.

If you have any other suggestion please let me know.
I apologize for the loss of some avatars, I just put back the ones I knew (Przemolog, Triband, Malkav and few others), the linked ones must be re-linked by yourselves.

There could be also some personalization problems which you have to set-up by yourselves looking at the "User CP". vBulletin is very powerful and customizable, so don't be lazy!

I hope you'll enjoy the new board and I promise not to change it for long... also because we payed it quite a lot, so now we must use it!

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim