PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 11-04-2009, 07:01

+44 uk obile number are a lot cheaper less than 10 cents. Also when you give a number like this i prefer a uk number over a baltic number. UK numer just looks better and is cheaper to call.

Old
  (#12)
mart.lu (Offline)
Amateur Member

Smile Try BETAMAX solutions - 11-04-2009, 09:29

Personally i use the BETAMAX solutions it's what i find CHEAPER and i try a lot of provider the only pb is find cheaper clone "now i use voipcheap"
They have a lot of sites but all of them are from the same company then you have to compare between sites

To find the good service you can go to :

Comparison of the prices and the the rates voip Finarea / Betamax for all the destinations
or to :
betamax price comparison

NB
The price of BETAMAX sites can change everyday DAY so check the prices with the same frequency
Don't give directly your card number for example you can use a special card for Internet buy (can be used only once) i hear that they can charge the credit card more than one time.
But service is OK quality is good and you can call by SIP , INTERNET or by using a local number in a lot of country
Calls other INTERNET get a connection fee (5 Cents ) SIP, and calls to a local number don't get any.

Luciano