PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#11)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 17-09-2012, 11:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
German MVNE Telogic (fomerly known as vistream), from whom SIM&WEB and Freetime Telecom obtain their German numbers as well as the German IMSI (which forms the basis for coverage in Germany), has declared insolvency as of July 25th. Customers of solomo, Telogic's prepaid brand, report failure of many services including reachability from other networks and failure of Internet access as well as outgoing calls (see Telogic in vorläufiger Insolvenz: vistream-Nachfolger abgeklemmt - teltarif.de News). Against this background I fear SIM&WEB customers are also affected and so will have no or limited service in Germany.
insolvency is cancelled, lets see if and when services will stabilize again.

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#12)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 17-09-2012, 12:36

this is NOT a recommendable simcard..

Old
  (#13)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 18-09-2012, 00:13

my sim & web (I use the month intensive) functions completely normally, the number of German right, sms, calls outgoing / incoming are free from interference.

problem you refer to is in Germany, but certainly in Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, Great Britain, Belgium, Holland. work well all three numbers +423(661) , +1(940) , +49(1570)

SIM card is not expensive, buy and see how it works, I'm happy at the moment.

My favorite sim and VoIP for roaming in Europe and worldwide:

UWT-mobile and Xxsim: for call+sms in Europa extern and Worldwide
ToggleMobile: for internet+call+sms only in EU intern
(VoIP/Sip) FriendCaller or SipCall.ch
: Worldwide sms+call

Old
  (#14)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 18-09-2012, 10:46

This is not correct. Telogic's insolvency has also been affecting inbound routing and so calls and text messages from other operators were not delivered. Afaik SMS from T-Mobile Germany and O2 Germany to Telogic phone numbers (you can identfiy them by the first digits +491570 unless exported to another operator) still won't be delivered and also outgoing SMS to some German networks do fail frequently.
However as Telogic was rescued by an unnamed large carrier (rumour says it's COLT Telecom) and insolvency has been lifted I expect connectivity to be fully restored during the next weeks.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Last edited by inquisitor; 18-09-2012 at 10:52..

Old
  (#15)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 18-09-2012, 16:23

is the Liechtenstein number +423661 accessible from betamax clones? e.g voipbuster, rynga etc?

Old
  (#16)
Eustar (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 19-09-2012, 00:53

Quote:
Originally Posted by inquisitor View Post
This is not correct. Telogic's insolvency has also been affecting inbound routing and so calls and text messages from other operators were not delivered. Afaik SMS from T-Mobile Germany and O2 Germany to Telogic phone numbers (you can identfiy them by the first digits +491570 unless exported to another operator) still won't be delivered and also outgoing SMS to some German networks do fail frequently.
However as Telogic was rescued by an unnamed large carrier (rumour says it's COLT Telecom) and insolvency has been lifted I expect connectivity to be fully restored during the next weeks.
I was no in Germany, there must argue, you better know...

I'm in Switzerland, and Use numbers +423, and I have no problem with the +1 / +49 For the past month I had no problems, really.

you think you are kidding? so here's the number to call me +4915703601005

Fsotirop Be nice present "proof" where you read it, you say that about 00423661? pages, newspapers, internet etc. ... where?

thank you

My favorite sim and VoIP for roaming in Europe and worldwide:

UWT-mobile and Xxsim: for call+sms in Europa extern and Worldwide
ToggleMobile: for internet+call+sms only in EU intern
(VoIP/Sip) FriendCaller or SipCall.ch
: Worldwide sms+call

Last edited by Eustar; 19-09-2012 at 01:09..

Old
  (#17)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 19-09-2012, 08:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustar View Post

The inbound problems are not existent anymore, but a few weeks back there were massive inbound routing problems as Inquisitor described.
Still these numbers are basically unreachable by SMS from german carriers though (but i think this SIM does not support SMS to the +1 or +49 numbers anyway, right?)

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#18)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 19-09-2012, 08:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eustar View Post
I was no in Germany, there must argue, you better know...

I'm in Switzerland, and Use numbers +423, and I have no problem with the +1 / +49 For the past month I had no problems, really.

Fsotirop Be nice present "proof" where you read it, you say that about 00423661? pages, newspapers, internet etc. ... where?

thank you

Eustar you must be joking mate.. you've to improve your English man!

Old
  (#19)
inquisitor (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 19-09-2012, 14:26

Again bad news from Telogic, the company who provides German numbers and roaming service in Germany for SIM&WEB and its sister brands: teltarif.de reports that after Deutsche Telekom cut off the leased links for Telogic's core network (which have been restored in the meantime) now eplus, the MNO whose radio access network Telogic uses, has banned Telogic IMSIs from their network due to unpaid bills. That means Telogic customers cannot register on any network anymore. Afaik SIM&WEB and their sister brands have deployed an OTA update for their SIM cards so when staying in Germany their SIM cards do not any longer use the Telogic IMSI for roaming but the "global" IMSI from Mobilkom Liechtenstein (which involves higher prices for Germany). Despite by this roaming service has been restored Telogic's precarious situation means SIM&WEB customers' German numbers are still at risk since Telogic may again go bust due to the fact that they do not have a radio asccess network and so no coverage in Germany which will very likely convert into a dangerous customer churn rate.

terminals: Samsung: Galaxy S5 DuoS (G900FD); BLU: Win HD LTE; Nokia: 1200; Asus: Fonepad 7 ME372CG; Huawei data: E3372, Vodafone R201, K3765, E1762;
postpaid: O2 on Business XL; prepaid: DE: Aldi Talk, Lidl; UK: 3; BG: MTel, vivacom; RU: MTS; RS: MTS; UAE: du Tourist SIM; INT'L: toggle mobile
VoIP: sipgate.de (German DID); sipgate.co.uk (British DID); ukddi.com (British DID); sipcall.ch (Swiss DID); megafon.bg (Bulgarian DID); InterVoip.com

Old
  (#20)
mingelli (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 24-09-2012, 17:36

Have you tested the Voip application for both incoming calls on all 3 numbers and for calling through voip?
Do you know if Betamax will call Liechtstein mobiles?