PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
kupe (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default CallBack World dead for Liechtenstein Mobile? - 12-08-2008, 16:19

Hey gang-

For almost two months I have been unable to get my CBW Callback to my United Mobile Liechtenstein mobile number. I've tried from Germany, UK, Switzerland, Italy, and more. I've corresponded with Barry at CBW and haven't been able to get this fixed. Anyone successfully getting a CBW callback to their Liechtenstein mobile?

Also, my UM number can no longer be reached by PIN2DEST either- so there is definitely something wrong on the CBW end.

Kupe

Old
  (#2)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 12-08-2008, 20:17

Lichtenstein has been discussed many times here and most operators don't seem to connect to the UM lichtenstein number. Voicetrading/Betamax does not connect either.

The same problem seems to be the iceland numbers like yackie, very difficult to reach or not at all.

I suggest you switch to a +44 number the 7624 numbers seem to be a problem on some carriers also. The +44-7937 seems to work on most carriers.

Old
  (#3)
kupe (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 12-08-2008, 20:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Lichtenstein has been discussed many times here and most operators don't seem to connect to the UM lichtenstein number.
Agreed, but CBW has long experience with Liechtenstein mobile. This definitely seems like a recent issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
I suggest you switch to a +44 number
I would if UM or any +44 SIMs had as good a coverage worldwide as the +423 UM cards. In particular Central and South America and the Caribbean as well as Europe. As it is, only the UM +423 cards have the coverage I need.

Kupe