PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Arrow ZeroMobile, bye bye +354 - 10-01-2009, 10:50

The italian offer ZEROMOBILE has the same trouble ... after http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/inte...les-email.html again...

Quote:
Gentile Cliente,

A causa di un problema da parte dell’Operatore Islandese nostro partner, determinato dalla crisi Economico-Finanziaria che sta attraversando l’Islanda e tutte le sue Istituzioni, si stanno verificando dei malfunzionamenti delle nostre SIM Zeromobile.

Per garantire una risoluzione in tempi rapidi di tali malfunzionamenti, abbiamo predisposto e completato lo spostamento della nostra piattaforma internazionale di roaming.

Abbiamo quindi il piacere di comunicarti che a partire dal giorno 15/01/2009 procederemo con la sostituzione della tua SIM Zeromobile.
Fast translation: netx week they will change their 09 simcards in new ones.

ANTPEAΣ AΠO THN ΦΛΩPENTIA
My Phones:
iPhone 2G, E65, N70, P910 DVB-H, A835, 6630, 7600, 6210, S55, T39
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#2)
Nokia1610 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 10-01-2009, 11:42

Don't they say where the new platform is set?

Old
  (#3)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Default 10-01-2009, 12:03

No, actually we don't know more ...

My Phones:
"Working" PrePaids: IT: Wind, H3G, Vodafone, Tim, CoopVoce, Poste Mobile, Telepass Mobile,
Uno Mobile - CH: OrangeClick - RSM: Prima Easy - UK: O2, H3G - INT: United Mobile, TravelSim, ICQ SIM
"Deceased" PrePaids: IT: Blu - AT: H3G - FR: Itineris - ES: Yoigo - GR: Cosmote, Frog - HR: Tele2 - UK: Virgin, Orange TO: UCall - NZ: Vodafone - IN: Hutch - CAN: Fido - USA: T-Mobile - INT: Travelfone, CallKey, Globalsim, HopMobile, GT, 09, Mobal, Yackiemobile

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#4)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 10-01-2009, 12:16

They do not have many options left...

Old
  (#5)
easyroam- (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 10-01-2009, 13:52

Not the best translation, but try this.

Kind Customer,

Because of a problem aside dell' Broker Islandic our partner, determined from the Economical crisis-Financial that am going through l' Iceland and all his Founding, are verifying some malfunzionamenti of our SIM Zeromobile.

To guarantee a resolution in rapid times of such malfunzionamenti, we aranged and completed the movement of our international platform of roaming.

We have therefore the pleasure of to communicate you that to leave from the day 15/01/2009 we will proceed with the substitution of your SIM Zeromobile.

Old
  (#6)
AndreA (Offline)
Administrator
Prepaid Genius

Arrow 10-01-2009, 14:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyroam- View Post
Not the best translation, but try this.

Kind Customer,

Because of a problem aside dell' Broker Islandic our partner, determined from the Economical crisis-Financial that am going through l' Iceland and all his Founding, are verifying some malfunzionamenti of our SIM Zeromobile.

To guarantee a resolution in rapid times of such malfunzionamenti, we aranged and completed the movement of our international platform of roaming.

We have therefore the pleasure of to communicate you that to leave from the day 15/01/2009 we will proceed with the substitution of your SIM Zeromobile.
Ok it's not so hard to explain (and translate)

The simcards service interruption is due to our iceland service supplier. As already Yackie wrote the Iceland economy has plummeted and their investors have ceased to financially assist them in keeping service.
Then ZeroMobile decided that service may not be restored and they worked on an alternative method to re-establish connectivity. So next week their customers will receive a new (unknown) simcard, surely with a new telephone number (probably, I think, a +44)

My Phones:

ITALIAN TLC BLOG

Old
  (#7)
robby.io (Offline)

Default 31-01-2009, 20:12

Hello everyone!
Last week I was able to talk to the customer care of zeromobile.
They said: "Don't worry, We had sent ALL new sim on 15th January"
But I haven't already recieved my new sim and, as I know, no customer has recieved his new sim...
This remember me the story of 4GITALIA...
What do you think?

Old
  (#8)
WooF (Offline)
Amateur Member

Exclamation Xero or Zero Mobile? - 04-02-2009, 11:04

I found this info from Xero or Zero Mobile?

Apparently some of the guys running this company worked at Gizmondo, a company that was going to be famous for its gaming device, and instead became infamous for a its CEO Stefan Eriksson totaling a million dollar Ferrari.

The Register says that former Gizmondo CEO Carl Freer has helped company raise money by some estimates nearly $300 million. Gizmondo Europe as you might remember is in liquidation, A while ago I had remarked that MVNOs are the new CLECs. I am even more convinced - this and most other MVNOS are going to end-up costing people a lot of money.

This is not looking goog for Zero mobile customers !

Old
  (#9)
robby.io (Offline)

Default 04-02-2009, 13:03

Yesterday I was able to collect some information about Zeromobile...
First of all on 30th january they made a trade agreement with Globitalia, a travel network... Then I read that Manuel Zanella has released an interview in witch he said that the business plan of the company expects 15 millions € of sales figures on 2011...
After that I think that zeromobile isn't going to die... Or, better, I hope zeromobile isn't going to die...

(I think my english isn't so good today... sorry)

Old
  (#10)
robby.io (Offline)

Default 04-02-2009, 20:06

Zeromobile has changed his faqs...

Quote:
In quale paese risiede il mio numero di telefonia mobile?
In Estonia.
what country does my mobile telephone number reside in?
In Estonia.

So, customers will receive a new telephone number (+372)

Tags
09sim, zeromobile