PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#51)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 26-04-2010, 22:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
If some one did not receive this email and think he can apply for for have a new Paytoo Mobile SIm card, please feel free to send me a PM
So I did, and until today, no reply to my PM...
Hmm

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S

Old
  (#52)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 26-04-2010, 22:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ygeffens View Post
So I did, and until today, no reply to my PM...
Same here...

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#53)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 27-04-2010, 05:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladS View Post
Same here...
They have sent me an email about the details of the sim card. I suppose some more patience is needed

Old
  (#54)
borjeg (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 28-04-2010, 10:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
Funny.......

Cards will be shipped today for the first one who allready answer to our email......

If some one did not receive this email and think he can apply for for have a new Paytoo Mobile SIm card, please feel free to send me a PM

thank you
No! It's not funny at all! I was told by your "support" that a card was on its way. That was ONE AND A HALF MONTH AGO.

Scam? Hoax? or in best case, a joke.

Old
  (#55)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 28-04-2010, 14:39

I did get an email about my sim/account from them yesterday. I have not received the sim yet, but it will probably arrive soon. I was able to log into the account, to view the features available, balance, etc. A couple of observations - The sim came with $10 balance. I had about $31 balance on the old sim. May be they lost that information. You can add as many local numbers/DID to the account, however there is a $4.00 setup fee and a minimum rental of 3 months. The 2 countries I checked (US & UK) were $2.50/month for the rental. There are several other features/options.

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#56)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 01-05-2010, 09:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
I did get an email about my sim/account from them yesterday. I have not received the sim yet, but it will probably arrive soon. I was able to log into the account, to view the features available, balance, etc. A couple of observations - The sim came with $10 balance. I had about $31 balance on the old sim. May be they lost that information. You can add as many local numbers/DID to the account, however there is a $4.00 setup fee and a minimum rental of 3 months. The 2 countries I checked (US & UK) were $2.50/month for the rental. There are several other features/options.

I have also logged in the account and it looks completely different than the old one. There are other options which did not exist in the old site. I will definately use the sim card on my next trip abroad!

Old
  (#57)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 01-05-2010, 15:37

Have you got the sim card already? Not yet on this end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prion View Post
I have also logged in the account and it looks completely different than the old one. There are other options which did not exist in the old site. I will definately use the sim card on my next trip abroad!

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#58)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 01-05-2010, 15:43

I have note received it yet

Old
  (#59)
GadgetKen (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 02-05-2010, 05:25

I got 2 emails from Paytoo on April 22,: one on the sim card and website access. The second on the mobile wallet.
Good news is they gave me a US$43.54 balance. This is likely what I had left when their prior sim cards were deactivated plus possibly the $10 starter balance mentioned.
But I still don't have the sim card. Hoping they send it before I go to Bermuda on May 29th for 15 nights. They claim US$.165 per minute from Bermuda to USA. We will see if the rate is correct, if it really works there, and how good the call quality is (I have several other alternatives including a Digicel Bermuda sim card which I know will work flawlessly there). If it works as advertised, I may use it for other Caribbean trips where the PayToo Mobile rates are less than my other alternatives.

Phones/Wireless Devices: Doogee S90, Isatphone Pro, Amazon Kindle 3G, SkyRoam MiFi device, Karma MiFi device, AT&T Liberate MiFi device
Sim Cards: T-Mobile (Mint), AT&T (Mifi device or Kindle), Koko
Satphone: InMarSat
Broadband US Wireless Data: AT&T postpaid, Sprint (Karma Mobility prepaid)
Broadband International Data: SkyRoam
VOIP: Skype

Old
  (#60)
ygeffens (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-05-2010, 07:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetKen View Post
I got 2 emails from Paytoo on April 22,: one on the sim card and website access. The second on the mobile wallet.
Good news is they gave me a US$43.54 balance. This is likely what I had left when their prior sim cards were deactivated plus possibly the $10 starter balance mentioned.
Great !
The thing is, I never got a spontaneous email from them telling me that I could request a new card (2 actually). So I think they lost my information.

That's what I think to understand, when they ask on the forum here that, when you did not receive that email, you could PM them.
I still have the cards and numbers to prove it, I did not sent them in to another provider to get another card or so...

Anyway, glad to here you have your money back !

Yves

Sim:
Belgium: Proximus Smart+ 15 (+32 496 contract)

Voip:
Weepee-voip.be

Phones:
Apple iPhone 32Gb 5S

Tags
paytoo, teleena