PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
JDekit (Offline)
DEALER
Amateur Member

Default 25-06-2009, 04:05

Thanks for sending us the details Kupe.

We've looked at the logs, and during the time you were in France we were seeing 2-5% errors being passed from the French network operators infrastructure through the mobile network. Unfortunately it looks like you got a disproportionate number of these errors. Please accept our apologies. We're confident this issue has been resolved. Please let me know how you go in Germany, and I'd certainly appreciate you reporting back on your experience during your next France trip in July. All the best for your German travels. It's a great time of year to the in Europe.

JD

Old
  (#2)
kupe (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 27-06-2009, 15:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDekit View Post
Please let me know how you go in Germany, and I'd certainly appreciate you reporting back on your experience during your next France trip in July. All the best for your German travels. It's a great time of year to be in Europe.

JD
Thanks JD! eKit worked perfectly in Germany! Hopefully just a brief glitch back in France.

Regarding the weather though.... I was in Munich, where after 5 days of non-stop HEAVY rain, the Isar River was nearly cresting its banks and sand-bagging was being discussed! Just across the border in Austria you may have seen news coverage of flooding in the streets! Just my luck though, almost anywhere else in Europe it was sunny and beautiful! The good news was that the weather had us holed up in a beer-hall where we watched the USA upset Spain in the Confederation Cup! Woohoo!!!! And of course then had to call everybody on my eKit to share the news!

Kupe

Last edited by kupe; 27-06-2009 at 15:27..

Tags
ekit