Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#10)
Nokia1610 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 06-01-2009, 15:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATHA531 View Post
I do wonder how much the eurotariffs for roaming have cut into the business of the international sim cards....if you're only going to have to pay say 0,19€ to receive calls within the eu, do you really need the international sim card.
The fact is, I expected price would lower or, at least, stay the same in UE right because of the Eurotariff. I like international sims because, in case of need, I can be called without worries. Moreover, it is comfortable to use always the same number, both for UE countries and extra-UE. Last but not least, when I'm abroad I prefer being called only if it's an important matter...and an international number is a very good demarcation for this

Quote:
Now....well as the song says those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end.....
Right..."we were sure we'd never see an end to it all"!

Quote:
The only hope now is that the eu gets its way and eventually we get the free reception of calls with an eu sim throughout the eu!
This would be quite useful, but I think we still have to wait to get to the 0€ threshold for incoming calls

Quote:
Easy roam is another of the Isle of Man sim cards that make you pay a renewal fee every year........to me a downer.
To me too.

So far, I think Travelsim can be the best solution for me.

Tags
09sim, easyroam, isle of man, travelsim