Old
  (#81)
borjeg (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 09-05-2010, 09:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytooMobile View Post
Sir

As i think we will never make you happy, whatever decisions we may take, i dont see why you would like to have a new sim, so i think that the best is to refund your old balance. and to whiching you good luke with the other suppliers, who will give you a better service and product for sure

So please tell us at support@paytoo.com how you want to receive your refund

Have a great Sunday

regards

MP
You missed the point AGAIN.

What I am writing about, has very little to do with _MY_ happiness! It's about the focus and the attitude of a successfull company. And you seem to understand absolutely nothing about that.

You are the one who needs good luck.

Old
  (#82)
PaytooMobile (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-05-2010, 11:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by borjeg View Post
You missed the point AGAIN.

What I am writing about, has very little to do with _MY_ happiness! It's about the focus and the attitude of a successfull company. And you seem to understand absolutely nothing about that.

You are the one who needs good luck.
Listen, keep our comments for yourself, i dont have any lesson to receive from a guy like you....who argue for nothing, and who just talk and complain...

God save me from customer like you.....unfortunately, every company have to get few of you.......but hopefully we have thousand who make us happy to do what we do.....

So please, never buy our product, never use it, and at last, forget we are existing........Do me this gift

And i'm sorry for the other board members, but a forum is a public place and we allways have some peoples who are talking for nothing and off course who know every thing about every thing....

We do our best for offering the best product we can, and we are here for answering technical questions and commercial questions, not for debating about who are the best or not....

Comments closed for me, Next.......

Have a great sunday

We are going to the MVNO summit association, where we are presenting our products to our partners and futur partners

Paytoo Mobile

Old
  (#83)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 09-05-2010, 12:00

Quote:
Edit: Update:

- when trying to access the Paytoo menu (dial 756) my Nokia 1100 simply does a reset!

Can you access to the SIM application by the regular way, which is to find it throught the applications? the 746 is a USSD request, and it's interesting to know that the nokia 1100 have a problem with that,

- the manuals are appearantly translated by google translate - the german manual is only to read for entertainment but you dont get a clue what it is about

WHich is creasy because the translation was made by a German translator...
Very sorry for that, we will correct for the next print

Chris
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback - yes, with the SIM Toolkit menu i can access to the functions. Just by USSD callback it seems to kill the phone. If you like i can try with some other nokia phones later on as well.

Regarding the translation: Sorry for my hard words in the last post - but it is really bad. When the first YackieMobile card with the israeli number was out some years ago (which worked really fine for us by the way) i sent u a corrected german manual as well - remember?

Chris

Chris

Germany: o2 blue all-in L, simquadrat
Thailand: truemove (phone+sms+wifi)
International: xxSim+372, toggle +44/+49/+41/+31
Phones: Huawei Mate7, Huawei P9

Old
  (#84)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 09-05-2010, 13:48

also incoming and outgoing calls work as supposed now. The online account shows calls live and in correct length and tariff:

Chris

Old
  (#85)
borjeg (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 09-05-2010, 14:54

Quote:
Listen, keep our comments for yourself, i dont have any lesson to receive from a guy like you....who argue for nothing, and who just talk and complain...

God save me from customer like you.....unfortunately, every company have to get few of you.......but hopefully we have thousand who make us happy to do what we do.....

So please, never buy our product, never use it, and at last, forget we are existing........Do me this gift

And i'm sorry for the other board members, but a forum is a public place and we allways have some peoples who are talking for nothing and off course who know every thing about every thing....

We do our best for offering the best product we can, and we are here for answering technical questions and commercial questions, not for debating about who are the best or not....
You abviously refuse to understand what I'm saying. Still I hope for the best for you.

Old
  (#86)
VladS (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 09-05-2010, 17:08

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg7feq View Post
- when trying to access the Paytoo menu (dial 756) my Nokia 1100 simply does a reset!
I suspect it's a phone issue. At least North American build Nokia 1100 and 1208s can't handle STK properly. They're having issues with eKit and the old Celtrek SIMs as well.

VladS
Mobile phones: iPhone 5, Blackberry 9900, Nexus S, Samsung S3322 duos
Mobile data cards: Huawei E587u-5, Huawei E583c, Huawei E160
Postpaid SIMs: CA: Fido, Wind; INTL: Telna
Prepaid SIMs: DE: Fonic, Lidl; AT: yesss!, bob; UK: O2; US: AT&T; RO: Orange, Vodafone; FR: b&you, Lycamobile; NL: Lycamobile; BE: Lycamobile, Jim Mobile; CL: Entel; MX: Telcel; INTL: eKit Blue, eKit Yellow
Dead SIMs: too many to list

Old
  (#87)
dg7feq (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 09-05-2010, 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladS View Post
I suspect it's a phone issue. At least North American build Nokia 1100 and 1208s can't handle STK properly. They're having issues with eKit and the old Celtrek SIMs as well.
yes, i guess so too. as the regular menu works well its also not a big deal, just wanted to note it here as the Nokia 1100 is quite a popular travellers phone.

Old
  (#88)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 09-05-2010, 20:55

borjeg and PaytooMobile, please, you are invited to stop arguing right now, your fighting is clueless.

Thanks.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#89)
PaytooMobile (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-05-2010, 23:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
borjeg and PaytooMobile, please, you are invited to stop arguing right now, your fighting is clueless.

Thanks.
Thank you, i was wondering when you will say that

Paytoo Mobile

Old
  (#90)
borjeg (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 10-05-2010, 08:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post

Thanks.
Yes, I agree fully with you! Thank you.

Tags
paytoo, teleena