PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
Jaykay4455 (Offline)

Default Vadafone omnitel - 19-08-2014, 12:15

Hello,
Story:...
I found a old phone from my X years past father... I'm belgian (lots of italian here).
I didn't had the battery for the phone so i use mine.. I don't know the pin. i tried the older. and after 3 ok go Puk.
Ok how..
Don't know the phone number Because it's a italian number... And I have the sim and the stuff. How to get the puk legaly. Like proof my id? or when was the last used like how many years.. or How?
I tried to go to omnitel but i don't speak italian(ty dad) and the site looks weird.. So how?

It's a 64.3sim. I have the serial number like 89xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9 - x.

Btw: I just don't care about this sim.. i just wanna know if there a old text about me on the phone or sim.. I don't want to use it.

Sorry it's look like. Hello i stole a sim to a italian how to hack this legaly.

If someone can help me.
Thanks/Grazzie.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 21-08-2014, 07:16

If it's an old Vodafone-Omnitel branded sim and was not used for long it will be totally dead now. Vodafone Italy sim cards have a validity of 11+1 months after the last refill, then they're dead. So I suppose there's no way to get that puk unless you find the original package. And expecially without knowing the number it's rather impossible...

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
Motel75 (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 22-08-2014, 07:24

You could always try sending an email to Vodafone explaining the situation and giving the SIM number (printed on it), your dad's full name, date of birth, etc. There's always a chance they have the PUK in their database. But as Effendi says, a dual-branded SIM means it's 11-12 years old (though it might have been first used a couple years more recently than that), so don't expect them to help you.

Current DE: Vodafone, Netzklub; PL: Klucz, Virgin; UK: Giffgaff, Vodafone; US: T-Mobile; CA: 7-Eleven; IT: Vodafone; UA: Kyivstar; FR: Bouygues; GR: Vodafone
Former DE: Vodafone, T-Mobile, O2, Blauworld, 01051mobile, Solomo, Lycamobile, Simyo, Congstar, Fonic, Edeka Mobile, Lidl Mobile; PL: Heyah, Era, Virgin, Sami Swoi, Orange, POP, iPlus, Carrefour Mova, Telepin Mobi, Play, Lycamobile, T-Mobile; UK: Vodafone, T-Mobile, Virgin; US: T-Mobile, AT&T, Lycamobile; CZ: Vodafone, Oskar; ES: Lebara; GR: Vodafone, Wind; UA: Vodafone; IL: Orange; TR: Turkcell

Old
  (#4)
akraus88 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 23-08-2014, 00:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykay4455 View Post
Hello,
Story:...
I found a old phone from my X years past father... I'm belgian (lots of italian here).
I didn't had the battery for the phone so i use mine.. I don't know the pin. i tried the older. and after 3 ok go Puk.
Ok how..
Don't know the phone number Because it's a italian number... And I have the sim and the stuff. How to get the puk legaly. Like proof my id? or when was the last used like how many years.. or How?
I tried to go to omnitel but i don't speak italian(ty dad) and the site looks weird.. So how?

It's a 64.3sim. I have the serial number like 89xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx9 - x.

Btw: I just don't care about this sim.. i just wanna know if there a old text about me on the phone or sim.. I don't want to use it.

Sorry it's look like. Hello i stole a sim to a italian how to hack this legaly.

If someone can help me.
Thanks/Grazzie.
You should be able to read SMS messages by taking out the SIM card. No need to have the sim card inside.

Tags
puk voda italia omnitel