Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#5)
SIMCollector (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 20-10-2009, 17:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkow View Post
Sorry... but seriously, there is a service run by Predial to convert ordinary SMS's (i.e. not reverse charged ones) sent to a normal UK number to get units that you can use for calling internationally via UK geographic access numbers. Apart from using the 1 pound of credit to get you 10 or so SMS's, some of these promo SIMs come with a large number of free SMS's when you top up by a small additional amount. Have a read through the pages at foneforum.co.uk for more details on this service.
Thanks

I know the service your talking about and have taken great advantage of it when I had many regular sms I could send.

Given a small amount of credit and sending regular sms to the pre-dial service it wouldn't give me that much.

I've not had much of a response on this post , either here or on FonForum.

I'm really just looking for some way to use up a small amount of credit that is given for the online registration. Somewhere I have seen that Orange are particular over what the credit is ued for, I don't think that three are the same.

I was thinking that there may be some services that I could use this credit up for something, rather than losing it as a result of porting the no away or letting it expire after one month...