PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#25)
masr4779 (Offline)

Default 17-11-2010, 14:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartolo5 View Post
Actually now that I remember last time I recharged the SIM, I was in Greece and I did it simply calling 404. Pressing '1' after it tells you your remaining balance will directly charge the credit card on file instantly.
The problem is adding the initial payment card. For some reason the system is rejecting it.

I was able to add credit to my account though. Someone at Truphone was able to take the credit card on file with my "application" account (the same card I have tried to add to my "SIM" account). Top up the "application" account, and then transfer the money to my "SIM" account. Worked well. The only problem is that it has not resolved the adding a payment card problem. So, I am unable to call 404 and top up using the automated system.

Just to be clear, the people I have spoken and emailed with at Truphone have been very eager to help. They eventually (after a lot of persistence on my part) were able to get my account up and running. I do appreciate that. The problem is that there are still some obvious glitches in their online system. Hopefully that will be resolved soon.

One interesting thing I noticed. I was charged for half a minute of an incoming call that I did not answer. I don't have the voicemail activated so I don't believe that is the issue. The charge was $.09. It did not happen again when I tested it.

Tags
truphone