PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#1)
roarrr (Offline)

Default Help! Wind Sim is taking too much credit - 02-06-2011, 21:10

I bought a Wind sim about 2 weeks ago, and activated easy travel internet on the SIM as well. I put 30 Euro of credit on, and I have only used about 2 mb of data, but about 3 days ago in Hungary it started to deduct FAR more credit than it should be, but the amounts for Credito Principle Prima and Dopo are way off. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? It's burning through about a euro an hour with maybe 50kb of usage.

Old
  (#2)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 07-06-2011, 08:16

If you are in Hungary it's normal that it will take you a lot of credit... data options work only in Italy.
While if you are in Italy and didn't activate a data option you will pay 50cents every 15 minutes.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim

Old
  (#3)
roarrr (Offline)

Default 09-06-2011, 07:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
If you are in Hungary it's normal that it will take you a lot of credit... data options work only in Italy.
While if you are in Italy and didn't activate a data option you will pay 50cents every 15 minutes.
I have activated a data option--Easy Travel Internet, which should give me data at .90 Euro/MB. If you view this image :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us , you'll see that the debits for each data use seems to match the tariff I should be charged, yet the debit I get charged is FAR greater than this (this set should be less than 2 cents, but was charged 1.44 EUR). Any idea of what I could do? I tried to explain the issue to Wind CS, but with my limited Italian they kept insisting that I was only being charged very little per data use.

Old
  (#4)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 10-06-2011, 10:54

Looking at that screenshot it seems it's all regular. You are using Blackberry which is totally free with the Easy Travel option. In fact your "Credito Principale Prima" and your "Credito Principale dopo" are always the same. That means you are paying NOTHING for data, which is correct. Don't care about the "Addebito" column since that's what you would pay without the option.

You were billed € 1.44 for something else, probably voice calls done or received, or messaging. Check on your traffic detail.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.

Old
  (#5)
roarrr (Offline)

Default 18-06-2011, 19:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effendi View Post
Looking at that screenshot it seems it's all regular. You are using Blackberry which is totally free with the Easy Travel option. In fact your "Credito Principale Prima" and your "Credito Principale dopo" are always the same. That means you are paying NOTHING for data, which is correct. Don't care about the "Addebito" column since that's what you would pay without the option.

You were billed € 1.44 for something else, probably voice calls done or received, or messaging. Check on your traffic detail.
Exactly--it would seem that way, but there was *no* other usage. That's why I'm so confused. I attached my traffic detail to this so you can see. It's upsetting because I used more than 60 euro of credit when it should have been only maybe 2 euro, but I was stuck as I needed blackberry service. Any suggestion on how to get the credit back? (keeping in mind I speak no italian)
Attached Files
File Type: zip traffico.zip (69.9 KB, 51 views)

Old
  (#6)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 21-06-2011, 07:53

It's totally uncomprehensible... your credit seems to go up and down without any sense... I really have no idea!

Old
  (#7)
jbee (Offline)

Default 10-07-2011, 23:35

don't ever switch WIND system language to English. I lost my free No Stop Internet for month and had to pay for each message 0,25 EUR instead of 0,12 EUR. Switching back to Italian fixed the sms price but free internet is gone for ever..

It was the same in small coffee-bar - when we did not speak Italian they gave us "English-touist" menu where plain coffe was 2 EUR insted of 1 EUR in Italian menu hanging on the wall

Old
  (#8)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 12-07-2011, 10:53

jbee what you found at the bar is a scam.
Wind doesn't do any scam.