PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#111)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 31-08-2009, 12:51

The offer on their website still refers to the old stuff. Can't believe they did not even update their website one bit since that offer has not been valid in several months. It will certanly be totally misleading to new customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkow View Post
So this date has come and gone! I take it the SIM that is on offer on the website at the moment is the one that has been "released" on August 24th?

00354 Iceland number! What's new?

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#112)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 31-08-2009, 18:11

That lack of effort by Yackie is one of the reasons why I cant be arsed to take any notice of his diktats to edit the thread title, together with his customary abusive attacks on rivals and erstwhile partners

Old
  (#113)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 01-09-2009, 14:20

thank you andy for your fair support, but we both know that even our product will be a good product you will continu your effort to try to destroy it....be sure you will not get a new sim yourself for testing purpose.....

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#114)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 01-09-2009, 15:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
thank you andy for your fair support, but we both know that even our product will be a good product you will continu your effort to try to destroy it....be sure you will not get a new sim yourself for testing purpose.....
I set yet again: I am in no way connected with any of your rivals, and nor is this forum a mouthpiece of any of them, nor for your company.

As for the availability of your SIM card, and in reply to your comments about the thread title - the thread was started by someone else here as a direct result of you sending your users an email. In January.

Even though you apparently dislike the way the thread is going, the users here have freedom of speech when commenting on the products they find and use, without any editorial influence from any of the forum admin or moderators. So nobody is obliged to comply with your demands that it be censored or otherwise edited. And we aren't obliged to have a new thread every time you want to say the same thing again. Nor remove people's observations you might have updated your website by now.

Clearly there are some things you and I will never agree on, However, in future as in the past, you don't have a right to publicly attack other companies, and any such posts will be edited to remove their names. I wish you could realise that this does not constitute personal bias by me against you, as it applies to all.

Last edited by andy; 01-09-2009 at 16:00..

Old
  (#115)
YackieMobile (Offline)
DEALER
Prepaid Fan

Default 02-09-2009, 12:12

So do me a favor, as 09 mobile is not and was never linked legaly to our Company, which is Yackie Telecom Inc, a fully sudsidiary of PayMotech SA, a publicly traded company, we will appreciate to have them removed from this post ' title.

keep Yackie mobile and remove ( and 09 )

Thank you

We make your Money Mobile

Sent from my Iphone with my Paytoo Mobile Sim Wallet

Old
  (#116)
andy (Offline)
Prepaid Prophet

Default 02-09-2009, 13:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by YackieMobile View Post
So do me a favor, as 09 mobile is not and was never linked legaly to our Company, which is Yackie Telecom Inc, a fully sudsidiary of PayMotech SA, a publicly traded company, we will appreciate to have them removed from this post ' title.

keep Yackie mobile and remove ( and 09 )

Thank you
The very first post in the thread quotes an email from you to your customers, in which you clearly name 09 Mobile as a partner.

And your website has for months shown you promoting details of a SIM with an Iceland mobile number.

So even if this thread title were altered, or a new thread started, it is quite likely the content and context of the first and some of the other posts would identify Iceland and 09 Mobile again, unless many posts were altered, and why should we censor what users view as historical or current facts?

So, unfortunately for you, I decline to comply with your attempts at revisionism about the initial post or any other on this thread.

Last edited by andy; 02-09-2009 at 13:50..

Old
  (#117)
Bossman (Offline)
Prepaid Professionist

Default 02-09-2009, 14:05

It seems like yackiemobile has chosen to selectively respond to questions. And tend to just want to promote their supposedly new sim, and totally avoid questons specific to your website or sim card.

In this very dynamic market with a lot of providers and ever shrinking customer base (due to lower roaming costs in most of the EU), you guys need to act and move quickly before it's too late.

Phones: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, Samsung Galaxy A50, ASUS zenfone 3,
Sim cards: AT&T (Contract), 3 UK, Piranha Mobile

Old
  (#118)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 02-09-2009, 15:36

To a relative outsider I am extremely confused. Perhaps I will attempt to ask Yackie some simple questions:

1. Has your new product been released on time as promised?
2. Are there any details of the new service? Is the website information up to date on this matter?
3. Do the displayed rates refer to the new service?

Lastly, but importantly, Why the constant paranoid fear of being associated here on prepaidgsm with an Icelandic telephone provider, when even your website clearly portrays that your SIM utilises a 00354 numbering range? Is there any potential problem with your new supplier that you do not want customers to be aware of?

I think answering the above questions (and others that have been asked before) will be critical if you still want to gain an ounce of credibility, and the prospect of gaining any new customers who are doing some research and will inevitably bump across this thread. It will naturally be clear to them that your company does indeed monitor this thread.

Old
  (#119)
petkow (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 10-09-2009, 15:37

I notice Yackie has been on to the forum and answered other threads but has been unable to answer these questions.

Any updates?

Old
  (#120)
FBlack_111 (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 10-09-2009, 15:54

Has anyone found a disclosure on Yackies web site or in their terms of service that says they can charge for unanswered or canceled calls once the ring back is triggered?

Tags
yackie mobile