PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)

Old
  (#21)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 17-09-2014, 08:30

Really great hint with the expiration date! Thank you, thank you!

Also good to know the unused traffic can be carried to next month (within limits, but still)! I won't use it myself as I don't visit that often but is good to know and not at all obvious from the site.

I might end up with the 600MB or 1.5GB (15 euro) option. Can you cancel it easily from the web and return to the normal "no monthly charge" tarrif? Of course, within the limit you mentioned of changes per year but anyway I need to do it only once (twice if we count booking the 10 or 15 euro option in the first place). Otherwise I'm more inclined to take the 15 euro option as they won't be able to take the money anyway the second month (I just have 2x euros on the card).

I've no urgent interest in the written brochure as I'll book anyway whatever I can see on the site available for my account. It might be interesting for other people if you have the time (given the name of the thread and the low activity on the forum I'm sure anybody interested in Vodafone Spain would have a look here).

Old
  (#22)
gaztelugatxe (Offline)
Official Member

Default 19-09-2014, 23:10

Hello f300

the vodafone YU 10 euro per month tariff for 600 Mb+20 min+20 sms should be changed easily from the website. I've only changed once from an old tariff to vodafone YU and it worked flawlessly.

Regarding the 1,5Gb data tariff, I cannot confirm if you can change to another tariff without monthly payment.

Regards,

Old
  (#23)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 08-10-2014, 18:18

Nice, finally everything I've tried works with vodafone.es.

I used the YU 600 MB+60 minutes plan (9.9x eur), I was thinking to use some higher plan but I used NO minutes (I'm not at all social while traveling, this sucks) and something like 2xx MB (that is thanks to unexpected hotel wifi).

I freaked out a bit because I couldn't return to "no monthly fee" plan (my old plan wasn't available) but finally I managed to find "Vodafone Fácil" and changed to that.

It is shocking how hard is to find information in english about vodafone spain prepaid plans.

If anybody (especially from Germany) is reading this - I still have almost 20 eur on the card and I'm willing to either sell it "at cost" or "rent it" (for absolutely no profit at all, just for the cost of the credit you'll be using).

Old
  (#24)
gaztelugatxe (Offline)
Official Member

Default 16-10-2014, 20:36

Well, I can´t add pictures properly

Here you have some photos of vodafone brochure regarding prepaid cards:

1. This is for tourists with 900 Mb + 60 min nat/int. calls or 1,5 Gb Data
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo1b7rgv58dohvl/vf00.jpg?dl=0

2. This is the same as the 1,5Gb Data and all allows you to buy a mifi
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qfr5t2l8kwknmg/vf01.jpg?dl=0
Valid for 3 months

3. Classis VF YU already mentioned
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ktgajt6d4ag0f2h/vf02.jpg?dl=0

4. The tariff without monthly charges when you go back home.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yd1pi3o12y3gqhd/vf03.jpg?dl=0

Regards

Last edited by gaztelugatxe; 16-10-2014 at 20:50..

Old
  (#25)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 23-02-2015, 09:12

Unfortunately Vodafone's site is not coded by the proverbial code monkeys but by what seem to be real monkeys.

Look what it says now about my expiration date (and I was happy they included this vital info, and it was working):

Fecha de caducidad: 20/07/1975

And no, the card isn't expired.

Old
  (#26)
gaztelugatxe (Offline)
Official Member

Default 24-02-2015, 18:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by f300 View Post
Unfortunately Vodafone's site is not coded by the proverbial code monkeys but by what seem to be real monkeys.

Look what it says now about my expiration date (and I was happy they included this vital info, and it was working):

Fecha de caducidad: 20/07/1975

And no, the card isn't expired.
Hello f300,

be careful, at least one card with expiry date 1975 has been cancelled (That I'm aware of). In theory those cards should be cancelled shortly.

Vodafone ES has changed expiry dates and you must top up at least once every 6 months (+1 month to receive calls).

You should also call/text/use data at least one every 3 months, otherwise VF will be applying minimum charge (around 0,50 euros every 3 months in case of non-consumption)

Regards

Old
  (#27)
f300 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 11-03-2015, 02:37

Yes, the card was canceled. Maybe for the best, as I don't know when I'll get there next time. Many thanks for the info!