PrePaidGSM.net Forum (Archived)


 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old
  (#5)
italy-bound (Offline)
Junior Member
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: 02 Jul 2009

Country:
Default 16-07-2009, 19:09

We're going to Rome in about a week. I worried about all this stuff too. I just need the sim card (I have an unlocked phone). I decided to get a WIND sim card after I get there. I'll try to post a summary of how it goes after I get back. (I just need voice, not data)...


Veni, vidi, vici... Italy, here I come.
   
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
© 2002-2020 PrePaidGSM.net