View Single Post
Old
  (#45)
Big_Nige (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 09-04-2009, 12:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRo View Post
I just found this: Vodafone Mobile Broadband Tariff Plans which has a prepaid option.

I think this is new - I haven't seen it before, anyway - but it's not clear to me how it works. It looks as if you pay 43€ and get "43 € of free usage volume"
I checked. You pay €43, then get €43 worth of usage, but at €4,3 per MB this is just 10MB

I'm going to go with their €15 a month contract, if you don't get a subsidised modem, you can cancel at any time after 2 months.

To apply for this, you need [my comments]:

1) Your Tax number [UK number OK] or Greek Tax registration number

2) Your ID card or your Passport.

3) Also you must declare your resident address here in Greece, in which you will be receiving an itemized bill with the account's details every month. [This address can be temporary, as you can download the bills online]

4) Payment should be made by Credit Card or Cash. (In case of Cash payment you must deposit a 300 Euros warranty).

5) Minimum time of a contractual connection is 2 months. If you buy only the connection sim card you have no extra payment at the end of your contract 2 months later. If you buy the sim card with a USB stick modem you have to pay (100% of the Value of the mobile device) at the end of your 2 months contract. The price of the USB stick is 189 Euros (VAT incl) at the present time.

Last edited by Big_Nige; 09-04-2009 at 13:05..