View Single Post
Old
  (#30)
gmmour (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 25-09-2008, 16:18

Wind now offers a new "ADSM add-on" for postpaid customers only, it costs 8 Euro/month and gives 120 MB of real internet (no proxy) traffic through the gint APN (not gwap.b-online.gr used for Wind plus). They also offer an add-on for 17 Euro / month with 300 MB of traffic... Extra MB cost 0,70 Euro each!

The only thing available for prepaid customers now (apart from the new wind plus non-stop with 40 MB) is the ADSM non-stop add on the offers 1 or 7 days of "unlimited" (1 GB/day) traffic but it's very expensive (I have mentioned the prices on a previous post)...

Cosmote offers a Cosmote My view WAP pass that also offers unlimited Cosmote portal and 40 MB internet traffic for 4 Euro / month... They also offer an add-on for postpaid customers with 15 Euro/month, 250MB included and 0,10Euro/MB overage...

Vodafone also has two surf&mail packages 3.5Euro for 30 MB and 10 Euro for 150 MB a month... Here's the link http://www.vodafone.gr/portal/client...uest_locale=en
Unfortunately, this too, is available only as an add-on to postpaid customers...
Vodafone GR i-phone postpaid programs (including voice, SMS and 500MB to 1GB of data each month, are a good deal for postpaid but still only available to iPhone users...