View Single Post
Old
  (#51)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 14-04-2010, 19:31

A little update with some corrections.

Outgoing SMS seem to work to all operators I've tried with, i.e.: Wind, Vodafone and 3 in Italy, Orange in Poland, Vodafone New Zealand and Travelsim (Estonia).

Incoming SMS work with NONE of the above mentioned operators. The only SMS I received was the one sent from mobiSMS. I never received SMSes from Truphone itself, which I should receive, as stated on the guide, every time I connect to a roaming network to get information about rates.

I received a call from 3 ITA (our friend AndreA) and it was perfect, very good voice quality. I also tried to call him before and the phone rang but he was busy. So there seem to be no problems with voice calls (both incoming and outgoing), and outgoing SMSes. While incoming SMSes don't work at all.

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim