View Single Post
Old
  (#117)
Evan (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 18-08-2010, 18:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneyed View Post
Thanks Evan! You always have all the answers lol. So just to clarify you're using it on a regular WInd F2GO prepaid account? Still at 14.90 for 30 days isn't bad compared to what people pay for postpaid in Canada. Did you get a chance to find out if you are indeed able to buy another package of 1GB for 30 days, in case your 1GB runs out early, just like the english version of wind's site says?
Yes, it's a normal prepaid Wind Free2Go card which I use it for voice and texts as well. To activate the data add-ons just follow the instructions on their web page.

I'm not sure if you can buy another package before the 30 days are over because I arrived in Greece 10 days ago and I still have many MBs left. But mainly because, I took advantage of their older offer (1.5GB/month absolutely free) on my second F2G SIM.

However, even if it's not possible to purchase another package within 30 days, the price after you consume the 1GB is quite reasonable, i.e., 0.02€/ΜΒ (or 20.5€/ΜΒ) considering that the "normal" package will cost 15€ after 31 August. Just keep in mind to activate the package again after 30 days, because after you will pay the much more expensive "usual" data prices and not the 0.02€/ΜΒ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen View Post
Thanks
It's all correct. I called 1269 and I still have F2G2. It's the cheapest tarif plan in europe which I've ever seen.
Regards Schoen
And if you add to their voice and SMS prices their previous offer of 1.5GB per month absolutely free without any prerequisite, I think it's the cheapest prepaid card not only in Europe but worldwide.

Last edited by Evan; 18-08-2010 at 18:17..