View Single Post
Old
  (#115)
goldeneyed (Offline)

Default 18-08-2010, 05:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan View Post
The F2G1,2...8 are not commercially available anymore. However, all customers that have previously activated one of those plans, still have them (except if they've changed to the new plans).

To check which plan you have, call the balance information service (1269), press 2 for English, and after the information about your remaining credit and the expiration date of the SIM, they announce which one of the 8 F2G you were subscribed.

If you still have the F2G2, I suggest not to change it, because is by far the cheapest plan in Greek market' 0.1€/min, charge per second from the 1st second. They recently increased the price of the SMS from 4 to 11 cents, but only for the national texts. International SMS still costs 4 cents.

I'm in Greece at the moment and use the same plan from my mobile. I don't have an iPhone but I read that it works without any issues (as long as it is unlocked of course). Just use the APN: gint.b-online.gr and leave everything else blank.

The 1GB for 30 days is 9.90€ until 31 August and after that 14.90€, I think. However, Wind tends to extend sometimes their offers.
Thanks Evan! You always have all the answers lol. So just to clarify you're using it on a regular WInd F2GO prepaid account? Still at 14.90 for 30 days isn't bad compared to what people pay for postpaid in Canada. Did you get a chance to find out if you are indeed able to buy another package of 1GB for 30 days, in case your 1GB runs out early, just like the english version of wind's site says?