Old
  (#114)
Evan (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 17-08-2010, 18:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen View Post
Hi,
Does somebody of you know if the Wind F2G offers from last year like F2G1/F2G2.... exits anymore. If they sill exits how can check what I have as an offer (I think I activated F2G2, but I'm not sure if I still make call with the sort of plan?)
Thanks in advance
The F2G1,2...8 are not commercially available anymore. However, all customers that have previously activated one of those plans, still have them (except if they've changed to the new plans).

To check which plan you have, call the balance information service (1269), press 2 for English, and after the information about your remaining credit and the expiration date of the SIM, they announce which one of the 8 F2G you were subscribed.

If you still have the F2G2, I suggest not to change it, because is by far the cheapest plan in Greek market' 0.1€/min, charge per second from the 1st second. They recently increased the price of the SMS from 4 to 11 cents, but only for the national texts. International SMS still costs 4 cents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldeneyed View Post
Hi Evan,

Do you know if the WIND Mobile Broadband with card works for mobile phones like an iPhone or is it only just for an internet stick? The site says that in order to activate the SIM you should put it in a phone and make a chargeable call and then insert the SIM into the internet stick. If I were to put it in my iphone and change the APN wouldn't this work also? I'm interested in the 1GB for 30 Days but I think it says it ends on august 2010 is that right?
I'm in Greece at the moment and use the same plan from my mobile. I don't have an iPhone but I read that it works without any issues (as long as it is unlocked of course). Just use the APN: gint.b-online.gr and leave everything else blank.

The 1GB for 30 days is 9.90€ until 31 August and after that 14.90€, I think. However, Wind tends to extend sometimes their offers.