View Single Post
Old
  (#59)
fsotirop (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 03-12-2012, 17:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkeeper View Post
Hi sorry, but I think you are missing the point of Fsotirops posts. What he is saying, is that it is very expensive for the caller to ring an Xxsim +372 number and there is a premium of 15 Euro cents to call the US number on top of any incoming call costs, so when roaming in the EU it costs 15 Euro cents to receive a call on US number, compared to the much cheaper rates of the other cards he has mentioned and calling the +372 can be very expensive, in my case up to £1.00 plus per minute to call if you do not have bolt on extras, therefore free roaming or not the XxSim works out much more expensive than the others cards, in some cases 3 to 4 times more expensive. Fsotirop please correct me if I am missing something here.
you're just right gkeeper. have a look also here: http://www.piranha-mobile.com/roaming.pdf to fully understand how estonian based simcards like xxsim make profit.
it seems that user:EUSTAR promotes xxsim product so he doesn't want to realize the disadvantages of xxsim..compared to other international simcards

Last edited by fsotirop; 03-12-2012 at 17:23..