View Single Post
Old
  (#119)
JDekit (Offline)
DEALER
Amateur Member

Default 03-07-2009, 05:37

Hi FBalck,

If the US service isn't used for 7 days, it needs to be reactivated to make calls from the US. If the US service is de-activated you will still be able to receive calls to the US number, and they will be forwarded to the global (UK) number. If the US service is deactivated, and you're in the US, the SIM should force you to the global (UK) profile. From the UK profile, if you dial 870, the US profile will be activated. Wait 5 minutes, turn your phone off and on, and then start up in the US profile with the PIN 2**** and you should ready to make calls on the US profile.

The global number should not be impacted by the US number. Also, if rather than entering the PIN 1**** for the global profile, you just enter the four digit PIN, you should also go to the global profile. The global profile will only be deactivated if you haven't made a call or sent a text for 9 months.

Please let me know if you're experiencing different behaviour to what I've described, it sounds like you may be. Please try again for me, and see if the behaviour is repeated. If it is please let me know so we can investigate. Thanks for the feedback.

Regards,

JD