View Single Post
Old
  (#383)
SeamusMacD (Offline)

Default 18-09-2016, 11:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I replied to your PM just over a week ago, apologising for not seeing it or the posts for a few days. During this time I was driving across Europe a couple of times.

But as I said, maybe someone else had approved the posts by then.

[.....]

On reflection I've merged the short thread about text issues into here, and removed duplicate posts.
Thanks for merging the posts and for your work moderating here - the general Piranha Mobile Sim Card thread is the best place for it.

I appreciate the need and there was no criticism of the moderation intended in my comment - I was just explaining why I posted twice on the same topic.

But, I didn't post the second time until after emails to the moderator, the webmaster, and info@prepaidgsm had all gone unanswered. Like I said, I thought my first posting had fallen through the cracks and then shortly after I did a second post, both were approved!

Edit: Are the posts by the other posters in the short Piranha texting issues thread still available in the original thread? I can't seem to find it and I'm wondering if they have been deleted or if it's just something temporary while the search engines deal with the recent editing changes.

Last edited by SeamusMacD; 18-09-2016 at 11:26.. Reason: Question re retention of other thread dealing with Piranha texting issue.