View Single Post
Old
  (#13)
MBK (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 12-08-2013, 08:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkeeper View Post
Only major downside is that it costs silly money for caller to call you on the free incoming +372 number, BT charge a one off £0.14 and £0.88 per minute thereafter and mobile operators charge anything between £0.50 and £1.00, which seems to defeat the object of free roaming, especially if its my family calling me, as i am picking up the callers bill . Does anyone know of a cheaper way for the caller to call +372 numbers. All options welcome.

Oh, and I forgot the other Onesimcard options:

• Your friends/family can call you for free via the Toll free 0800 access numbers. It costs you $0.20 to receive the calls, see below
  • In your onesimcard.com account you can order a local UK landline number (35 countries are available). People can call you on that landline number and it costs you $0.20 to receive the calls on your +372.
  • They can also call your +372 with Skype (free for them, you are charged $0.20 to receive the calls - see the onesimcard.com FAQ for how to call you for free with skype)
  • OneSimCard Connect, lets people call and text you for free from their Android device! (iOS app coming soon) onesimcard.com/faq/?text=onesimcard+connect

Quote:
when somebody is calling to your OneSimCard phone there is an option for them to call you through a Toll Free or local number rather than dialing your European mobile number directly, which could be expensive for them. This call will instead be charged to your OneSimCard account at an additional 20c/min to the incoming rate in the country where you are receiving the call.

Whem someone calls you through a Common Access Number they receive a prompt where they then enter your primary European number starting with 372 to reach you. For a direct connection, we recommend adding a Personal Extra Number (PEN) instead.

At this time we have Toll Free and/or Local Common Access Numbers in the following countries:
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Argentina
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Cyprus
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong
  • Israel
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • Russia
  • Spain
  • UK
  • USA - Toll Free as well as local Common Access Numbers in New York City, Washington DC and Los Angeles

You can find these numbers in the User Guide or while logged in to your OneSimCard web account portal.

Last edited by MBK; 12-08-2013 at 08:48..