View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
ckh (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 12-08-2013, 08:05

Hello all,

Thanks for all your replies!

@rfranzq: good questions. We'll take our two iphones (4S) for sure and are planning to buy an additional worldphone. Any suggestions?

And offcourse I'll report back end of 2015 ...and after my first experiences for sure!

@DRNewcomb: unfortunately you have a great point. I can solve this my using my home (VOIP) number instead which offers follow-me to multiple numbers. In this way I'm sure GV voicemail won't pick up my calls

@gkeeper: I love my family and friends. So this is why I ordered 2 xxsim.com sims (instead of onesimcard.com) this morning. The main reasons is thay they have a comparable offer, but offer an additional free US and european number! Because I'll setup my homenumber to forward to our two mobile numbers, we will be paying 17 eurocents per minute ourselves for the all calls received: 2 cpm for my voip provider, 15cpm for xxsim.com. If I get Google Voice to work this will only be 15 cpm.

Due to the issue of Google Voice, a new VOIP provider that offers SMS would be great. And an second provider for SMS; I'll give the providers mentioned a try. Who has great experiences with GT-SIM?