View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
bartolo5 (Offline)
Official Member

Default 02-12-2010, 23:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
bartolo5, thanks for starting a new thread--I would have been too timid and added to the previous live one.
They seem to be mostly finished with the website--I could not find anything undone or too broken.
Previous thread was about their incorrect rates, which by the way they are STILL incorrect. Incoming calls in Europe is still showing at $0.70 when Truphone itself confirmed it's wrong. Actually if you select to see the prices in GBP it shows ok on their site.

Just wanted to make sure people know there is movement on the Truphone front, even when we haven't got any real news in terms of countries or pricing which is sort of sad

If you look through the site this has been a total change of their brand, from the name of the product, now simply Tru to a much more focused approach on their SIM business. From my point of view they are just laying the groundwork for what's to come. 'Tru', let's start calling it like that, can only gain traction if more countries are added to the service, and an interesting count of countries is still far away.

But it's good to know they are working hard at it. My life will be a lot simpler if Tru is able to deliver on its promise.