Old
  (#14)
Effendi (Offline)
The great Dictator!
Prepaid Prophet

Default 24-05-2019, 12:57

Hi guys,
I banned these spammers.
I also blocked all PM system for normal "members", including all of you. But all members with at least 10 messages on the board will be moved automatically to the "Verified Members" group, which can use PMs. But I think you all need to post at least 1 new post in order to receive the "upgrade". I'm sorry for all this mess, I hope it will help.

You are perfectly right that I should update the whole platform. Also the website is totally outdated and mostly useless these days. Unfortunately I don't have the free time I had in the past and I nearly abandoned this website. And I'm very sorry for that. But the forum has some very valuable information and it would be a pity to close it.

A new vBulletin is quite expensive and I don't have the time to customize it like I did with this old version. I'll do my best to update as soon as possible.

Again sorry for all the problems you are facing on this website.

Carlo

Working Prepaids: IT: Wind, Vodafone IT, UNO Mobile; SM: Prima; UK: 3, Virgin; INT: TravelSIM, Truphone.
Deceased Prepaids: CZ: Oskar, Eurotel; SK: Orange; DE: E-Plus, Aldi, Simyo; GE: Geocell; AM: Armentel; PL: Heyah, Plus; LT: Tele2; LV: Amigo; EE: Elisa; UA: Kyivstar; NZ: Vodafone; INT: UM, UM+, ICQSim.
GSM/3G Phones: Nokia Lumia 630 dual sim