Old
  (#33)
akraus88 (Offline)
Advanced Member

Default 15-03-2016, 13:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lover08 View Post
WITH ROAM LIKE HOME
RED S will be 120 UAH total - gives you 500 MB and extra 500 MB costs 10 UAH up to 10 times possible
RED M will be 200 UAH total - gives you 2GB and extra 500 MB costs 10 UAH up to 10 times possible
RED L will be 360 UAH total - gives you 5GB and extra 500 MB costs 10 UAH up to 10 times possible

WITHOUT ROAM LIKE HOME
Your will be charged anyway RED S 30 UAH or RED M 50 UAH or RED L 90 UAH and you get no internet outside of Ukraine
So example you can be on RED S it is 30 UAH you receive nothing and then if you use it in Roam Like home countries it charges you 30 UAH only on day you use it (from first usage till 23:59 the same day Ukrainian time) and you get nothing but you can use internet 10 UAH per 500 MB max. 10 times in one day so up to 5GB)

You can always change your plans you can try few days without feel like home monthly and if you don't like to activate feel like home monthly

This is very simple to use this sim, I give online portal where you can switch Plans etc. it is even in English

Alex
still a little confused, so please answer me the following:

If I want to be able to use AS MUCH DATA as I want (of course paying for it) I would need to NOT sign up for ROAM LIKE HOME, otherwise my data will be capped at maximum of 10GB. per 30 days. Am I correct?