Old
  (#10)
bbob (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 25-04-2009, 09:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
@bbob

... come on, that´s bullsh.t. Just stay straight with the facts!

Sure they have an e-mail address, I see from reading your comment you did not made any research. Did you read the "Terms & Conditions", like you should BEFORE you agree to any contract? The e-mail address from S4T is s4t.support@sim4travel.com.

So what do you have to judge them for their "guerilla marketing"? If you would look neutral at this whole thing you would see that the registration of this website was about 4-7 days before the blackout of UM, so the rumours and the known facts inside the circle of the competitors (and they do know each other) should have been a wake up call for UM customers.

It says CLEARLY on the web page "FREE shipping within the UK", so where is the problem? When you are outside of the UK you pay for shipping, absolutely normal business behaviour. UM did also charged for shipping, so what ...?

Great attitude, grab everything you can and hope you can use everything for free ... Thats the reason why no value can be raised in this business, where no money is there will no company stay long in the market.

Sh.t advise ..., compare the prices for frequent use and you will see that the effective usage costs will (in- and outbound calls) clearly show that even with the "daily usage" fee the S4T SIM will be less cost intensive then the Travelsim offer.
Johndoe read what I write.

Yes it NOW states free postage within the UK. Before it read Free postage so there was no messages this would only apply to the UK. The changed this after I complained about this.

As for the mailaddress, don't you find it strange for a company to hide a mailaddress in the terms. When you want to contact a company will you look for the mailaddress in their terms, I don't an I thing 99.9% would not. You go to contact pages and there should be a mailaddress. Ask yourself the question why would they hide a mailaddress in the terms, there must be a reason for that.

As for registering a domain, read the forum here, you can call it marketing but this type of marketing goes to far. No problem putting a sign on your website saying free exchange but regsitering a competitors domainname 1 letter different is crossing the line and reflect the moral values of this company.

And my advice to stay away, this thread started about hidding a daily cost inside the terms. Yes hidding beause that is what sim4travel is doing hidiing things in their terms, email address, daily cost when using the sim. You might find this normal but I like to deal with companies that are honest and open about what they are offering. Hiddin things means you want to screw your customers because you know that 9/10 people alsmost never read the terms, that how it works in real life. sim4travel know this and yes they take advantage of this because the can now charge customers extra. Some might never find out, other when finding it out are pissed and go elsewhere.

Even when comparing prices it depends a lot on how often you call, do you call only once a day or do you receive more calls that making calls.
Many calls are less than 1 minute so based on that using easyraom you know what you are paying, using sim4travel you have to do your math.
In you example 300 minutes s4t might be cheaper, what aboput when you only call 50 minutes a month but receive calls every day. Things will look different than. So no you can't say s4t is cheaper or expensive, it depends on how you use it.

I repeat myself, stay away from companies that hide things in their terms. The have a reason for doing this, begin not open towards you as a customers. As a customer you than have to ask yourself the question do you really whant to use the service of a company that is trying to hide things.