View Single Post
Old
  (#10)
powerlifter (Offline)
Prepaid Fan

Default 12-03-2010, 14:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfranzq View Post
1. How much is a personal access number both US and Canada]? Is there a choice of area codes or are they pretty limited [all in Massachusetts]?

2. I guess I know the answer to this one. From the US one can call the toll free access number or the local access number [and a personal access number] all for the same 35c/min. I know the price/cost difference is tiny [no more than 2 cents perhaps?]. Is there no way to have some price difference show itself? Not worth the effort? I know I would try to save some cents here of there [that is, choose to use a local access number over the toll free one].
Thanks for being here.
Several years ago I used a International roaming card. It was a Hop card. It went bankrupt and I lost over $100.00 of credit. Lesson learned. Now I use a local sim card. When I saw the .35 cents for a personal access number it reminded me of Hop. I have a 866 number that I can send to any sim card in the world. It is $2.00 a month and .6 cents a minute to call anywhere in Europe. What a huge profit for onesim. I have the number on my business card. So anyone can call me if they need to get a hold of me. All I have to do is go online an redirect the number to the sim I am using. Very simple and efficient. There are many companies that do this, and they have toll free numbers in many countries. I am through with International sims. They are to expensive,and the local sims in the EU are cheap now for roaming.

[size=1]Prepaid cards, Moldova Tempo, Kyrg Republic BiTel, India Hutch, Bulgaria Mtel, Vodafone, UK. Etisalat. UAE. Afghan Wireless, Afghanistan. Three, UK. T-mobile post-paid.

Phones Gsm Iphone6+