Old
  (#12)
prion (Offline)
Prepaid Pioneer

Default 25-04-2009, 12:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe View Post
@bobb

I do read what you write, and you write sh.t.

Don´t give me that crap, when you complain all and everything will and is been changed. Sure ... EVEN if they have stated the free postage without saying "just within UK" what do you await? The shipment to the recipient is no typical "Telco" competition, you always have to count with the fact to pay shipping costs. This a absolutely stupid behaviour, to judge on shipping. It says nothing about call quality, about the product quality or even about reliability.

No it is not strange, why is it? They have published their e-mail address as the laws and restrictions within the EU requires. Are you one of those guys who jump in every contract without reading the contract or agreement and complaining then "OMG, I have been ripped of!!!"? Read the "Terms & Conditions" and you will find every information you need. Stop stating bullsh.t, get to the ground of the things before you give other peoples advices and tips, it bores the sh.t out of me, to read those comments and unproven stuff.

So you are know making the rules for marketing? If UM does have a problem with this, they will let their lawyers have a look after it. But it is not up to YOU to tell others how bad those guys are.

You still state things which you have not verified yourself. The fee you mention (daily charge) is not hide in the terms, baby when you write things go after it! The daily connection fee is clearly stated under the rate calculator. So open your eyes.

The e-mail address is published in the "Terms & Conditions", I don´t think that you are now making the rules where things have to stand, the daily costs are to find by the rate calculator, at a frequent place (an info place where you surely find it).

Because of the fact that you don´t read the "T&C" that does not mean that other peoples are so stupid too and for what do they charge extra? They are way cheaper than your recommended TravelSIM. Do you read sometimes what you write in forums?

So when it depends on the usage profile, HOW can YOU recommend a service which is way more expensive. Your recommendations are unproven and your comments are totally negative driven, without any background.

What the hell are you writing here? TravelSIM does charge per minute so you always pay one minute even if you are just calling 10 seconds. I see you can't read, did I wrote business use? I still say S4T is way cheaper than TravelSIM, prove me wrong with an example.

And I repeat myself you give wrong recommendations to guys who look for help and you do not state informations neutral and this disqualifies you as trustworthy knowledge base. Rookie.
Are you connected to sim4travel in any way? Are you a representative?