View Single Post
Old
  (#6)
Roscoe232 (Offline)

Default All the answers you need! - 03-02-2009, 15:13

Hi there all

let me respond to your issues raised here. I am one of the directors of SaverSIM who did the deal with Wizz Air to offer the Wizz SaverSIM.

1) General charges - ours are the lowest in the EU. Simple as that. It is just €0.28 (INC VAT) to call a landline or a mobile anywhere in the EU and Switzerland. SMS/Texts are a set low price of €0.38 (INC VAT) too! Outside of the EU we are generally 40-80% less (except in the US)
2) Inbound charges - it is totally free to receive calls in the EU, Switzerland, China, UAE, Australia, Egypt, Israel etc and every single one of our inbound charges are less than our competitors. There will be a PDF explaining which countries are free shortly AND the calculator will work it out automatically too within next few days. We are a new company and haven't finished everything yet!
3) Fair Use policy - this is exactly that. We cannot provide a service that makes us no money! BUT it doesn't mean after every 4 calls inbound you are charged for them, just that over a period of time if the inbound so heavily outweigh the outbound we have to charge. We had a customer who took 1500 inbound minutes for free and made 3 outbound! WE would go out of business if we allowed that.
4) We have customers all over the world - in over 35 countries - and this is because unlike may of our competitors we have NO subscriptions, no connection charges, no hidden charges at all and the money on the card doesn't expire. We want to be honest and provide a great service with no catches.
Please email me directly (rsampson@bruincommunications.com) if you have queries or post here!

Regards

Ross Sampson