View Single Post
Old
  (#26)
Przemolog (Offline)
Prepaid Guru

Default 13-07-2008, 02:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motel75 View Post
Hmmm, I got an Orange Pop card to try this out, and neither of the above worked. Are you sure that some of these services work over Orange?
I think you tried it in the Orange coverage, not in roaming?
Anyway, here is the price list and T&C for special numbers availability from Orange:

http://www.orange.pl/binaries/PL/Bin...94/2759348.pdf

Basically it's a "neverending promotion" in which the following connections are enabled

300,700,701,708 - premium rate (shared revenue) - charging per minute
4009,3009,7009,7019,7080 - premium rate (shared revenue) - charging per call
801, 804 - shared cost infolines - charging per minute (the same rate as landlines)
00800/+800 - international toll free - charging per minute (the same rate as landlines)
800 - national freephone - free

All the "per minute" special numbers are charged 60/60 not 1/1 as regular numbers and barred in roaming.

The key issue is "ยง 3 item 3."

PTK Centertel sp. z o.o. nie ponosi odpowiedzialnosci za brak mozliwosci połaczenia z numerami usług audiotekstowych oraz numerami
infolinii miedzynarodowych, jezeli brak takiej mozliwosci wynika z zasad okreslonych przez dostawce usług (Service Providera), bedacego
podmiotem niezaleznym od PTK Centertel sp. z o.o.

Translation

PTK Centertel sp. z o.o. is not responsible for lack of possibility of connection to "audiotext services" and international infolines, if that lack of possibility results from the rules defing by the Service Provider, being a company independent from PTK Centertel sp. z o.o.

It seems that the numbers I knew that they had worked, are not available anymore from Orange

The only one still working is 708 208 108 http://www.alenumer.pl/index.php?id=wykaz_komorki
but it costs 1.28 PLN/min and connects also to mobile phones is CPP countries.