View Single Post
Old
  (#9)
kuba.g (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 19-08-2012, 12:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaircrew View Post
As an existing aBroadband user I can definitely advise against using them. Their customer service is appalling. Also, they will debit you €60 after you activate your sim as a "security" deposit. They don't inform you of this at the time.

Finally, their service is next to useless unless you don't mind the waiting for your data to arrive by 2G. I use a Huawei E586 MiFi and I can never get anything but 2G connection, even in the centre of cities such as New York or London. If I set up the settings to accept 3G only, it doesn't even connect.

I've just cancelled my contract with aBroadband because of their poor customer service and next to useless 2G service. My advice is to seek a better data provider. Currently looking at RoamLine.
Strange, I didn't have any of these problems. No security deposit (perhaps because I selected PayPal instead of a credit card?), no problems with 3G connection at full speed in the countries that I used it - The Netherlands, Belarus, Serbia, Bulgaria and Russia.

You can also check our Abroadband topic - http://www.prepaidgsm.net/forum/inte...broadband.html

Mobile internet sim cards:
INT: abroadband, NL: Simyo, *bliep, BE: Colruyt Mobile, MEDIONmobile, LUX: Orange, PL: mBank Mobile,
DE: Congstar, MEDIONmobile, IE: Vodafone, CH: OK Mobil, SwissCom, SE: Telia, ES: MásMovil,
GR: Cosmote, IT: TIM, RO: Vodafone, RS: mt:s, BY: Privet, UA: Kievstar, MD: Moldcell

Feel free to consult me about sim cards in the Benelux and Poland.