View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
wolfbln (Offline)
Prepaid Expert

Default 14-04-2018, 23:39

OK. You have a qualifiying US plan of T-Mobile with unlimited throttled roaming.
This is restricted to US citizens only with a least reasonable credit score and postpaid contracts of T-Mobile US only.

Now, let me answer your question from your 1st post:
"Why would one pay $25 when you can have WhatsApp, line, Viber for free. You can have it all unlimited no throttling. It does not make any sense to me. Just a way for someone to make money for nothing"

May be not everybody in this world is living in the US and having a T-Mobile contract. I guess 99% are not.
BTW it's included in your contract is more correct, it's not free, throttled roaming is part of your monthly plan and fee, whether you use it or not.

Your first post gave the wrong impression that there is an operator giving out a throttled flatrate for free. Obviously, there isn't.
So you have an included feature in your contract that doesn't make sense for you to spend on an additional feature. This, I understand.
But to generalize it to all mobile subscribers as a senseless option, is a bit far fetched.

Last edited by wolfbln; 14-04-2018 at 23:47..