Thread: Telenor Sweden
View Single Post
Old
  (#2)
Timo (Offline)
Amateur Member

Default 19-07-2013, 22:45

After reading NYC10065's post I also went to Pressbyrån and bought Telenor's prepaid card. Sales clerk showed me the startup kit envelope where 7 days free communication was mentioned, but she wasn't sure what is included and therefore was bit reluctant to sell that to me. However I decided to take a chance at ending up with useless card and was still bit afraid when saw 0 credit (not 100 SEK as mentioned in PrePaidGSM: Sweden). After all everything went just fine and I found everything written by NYC10065 to be still valid.

Different price plans shown in Telenor's website confused me and I wasn't sure what to expect but apparently they have only one startup kit with 7 day all included offer and 0 credit. After that 7 day period you need to top up your card with desired price plan shown at Fri - Marknadens mest prisvärda kontantkort - Den flexibla operatören Telenor

I bought the card for data usage and was also bit afraid about limitations mentioned in price plans, but data worked just fine as long as we were in Sweden. I didn't remember to check how much data we used, but lot of audio streaming while driving across country was included so if you use it just for browsing web and checking your email there should be no worries about limitations.